BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I like the way this product works, but it felt like it was starting to slip and slide across my face after a few hours, especially when I wore it under makeup. I guess it would work if I were only out in the sun for a few hours at a time (and not wearing makeup), but that hardly ever happens to me.
Carmella E.
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. It works well, stays on and I really like using organic sunscreen. But oh man this product stinks. It smells strongly when you put it on and it seems to last on me . I will make sure to get the unscented version next time.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This stuff is decent. I prefer lotions to sprays when it comes to sunscreen but this is good. I love the scent of this and the price is great. It protects me and the kids when we are out in the sun. I would recommend to others, but like I said I prefer lotion sun screen.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I received a sample size of this in an Ipsy bag, and at first, I wasn't sure what to think. I thought it was going to break me out because of its oily texture, but it didn't! it goes on smooth and actually makes my face feel super soft without feeling greasy!
Jennifer W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's pricey, but very nice. I found this COOLA spray to be easy to absorb and very effective. I absolutely love the fragrance and it feels luxurious for a sunscreen product. I would definitely repurchase and have. I just wish the price point wasn't so high.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love the fact that Coola is more health conscious being organic. It works well as a sunscreen, I reapplied every 2 hrs and no sunburn. The smell is pretty great for a sunscreen. It absorbed pretty well, a little tackiness but went away after a bit.
Kelly H.
Port orchard , WA
Love coola products. Easy to use and not sticky, does not break me out. Scent was okay. Like that coola is a mineral sunscreen since I am sensitive to most chemical sunscreens. Would recommend as a healthier alternative to traditional sunscreens.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
I took this on my family's cruise and it was a huge hit. Everyone wanted to use it since it smelled so delicious that we ran out pretty quickly. I have a. Beach trip this summer and I definitely plan on purchasing before we leave. A beach bag must have!
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
This smells so good! I like that they have fragrance added that don't smell like sunscreen because you shouldn't really be wearing perfume in the sun, so I feel like this is a good in between product. Protects and keeps you smelling fresh!
Becky B.
Framingham, MA
Coola to be honest is one of the BEST sunscreen products on the market. Coola products are great in my opinion first because they don't have the usual "sunscreen" smell which is a HUGE turn off to me. Another reason why I love Coola products is because I feel they actually work!