BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125

Buy on ULTA
Gabrielle L.
Parlin, NJ
I'm so sad that I didnt love this. It was expensive and I had heard good things. I don't know if my skin was sensitive to the scent, but it began to blotch. I had to wash it off and pass it on to a friend. A little disappointed but I am going to try their unscented and see how it goes.
Christelyn R.
Temecula, CA
Amazing, healthy sunscreen that doesn't leave my dark, African American skin looking gray or chalky. Love the the easy spray distribution and absorbency. I learned about COOLA at the Natural Products Expo years ago and I've been hooked ever since.
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
compliments my brunch drinks! doesn't leave me sticky, and smells absolutely amazing. This was the first time I've used this product but I've heard nothing but great things about it. I highly recommend, though expensive it is worth the price
Taylor S.
Benton, AR
I received a sample of this product and I do enjoy it. The smell is wonderful and the product works. However, i feel that it's too expensive to justify buying frequently
Renee S.
Orlando, Fl
Being that I live in Florida I am a definite connoisseur of sunscreen. I'm always on the hunt for the best sunscreen as it is a downright necessity down here if you don't want to end up looking old and shriveled before your time. I had heard a lot about this product so of course I had to try it. I am in LOVE with this product! The smell is amazing (so NOT Disney tourist smelling) and it works amazingly well! Water and swear resistant because that is a must down here but it also doesn't have any "micro particles" which I guess is good. All I know is that I didn't burn, it smelled great, wasn't sticky and didn't clog my pores or feel greasy. It actually left me feeling very soft and silky which is an unexpected bonus for a sunscreen. A definite must try and my favorite sunscreen so far. It's going everywhere with me this summer!
Danielle D.
Tacoma , WA
This is a favorite of my summer time routine. It smells delicious and dries quickly. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a residue. It also leaves my skin feeling soft.
Tomi D.
I loved this sunscreen! It was easy to apply when hanging out by the pool. Plus it doesn’t give you that sticky feeling some spray sunscreens give you. The scent was really good too! I definitely recommend this product!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love anything the Coola brand comes out with! You can't go wrong with anything! All their sunscreen products truly protect from the sun. The spay has a delicious scent that has become my favorite part. The sporr aspect keeps it in place. I feel you do not need to apply as often as a regular sunscreen. The spray is super helpful in those hard to reach places.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
I have fair skin and apply this regularly. I have not gotten super burnt while wearing this and it smells great, too. Although I like the convenience of the spray, I still rub it in like a lotion because I want to make sure I hit every spot on my body. If you miss a spot you will burn in the spot you missed and still be white where you did put sunscreen on!
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
This scent though! I die. It's amazing. I picked this up last minute before a trip and now use it daily. It makes me feel like a tropical goddess. It's not sticky, white or leaves residue. It doesn't leave me greasy. It's so easy to use. I highly recommend this. The friends I went on this trip with all bought it after trying mine!