BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kayla M.
Lauderdale, MN
I love Coola! While it is pricey, it’s the only sunscreen that won’t eat away at a spray tan. This is an essential product for when I’m on a beachy vacation with a sunless tan! The smell is to die for and not like any other sunscreen.
Jocelyn B.
fairfield, CA
This sunscreen spray is one of the best I’ve ever used. When I spray it the smell is like a dream! It’s also not sticky at all when I spray it on and the most important thing is that it protects my skin! I would definitely recommend
Maggie H.
I picked this up for a bargain at my local Marshall’s. The smell is fantastic, it isn’t sticky or heavy like many other sunscreens. It’s very easy to use and stays in place all day. I would recommend this product to others! The price was perfect.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
My favorite spray sunscreen! It smells great and it keeps my skin safe! Better ingredients! I love how it is cruelty free! I would recommend all of the coola products! It also doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky!
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Easy application, very effective, and great fragrance. A little greasy, but easily rubbed in. Easy to travel with and the scent encourages me to reapply. Would recommend, although it is a little pricey.
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
This is an all natural sunscreeen, doesn't leave a greasy film and I was told about it by a member of a beauty group. Of course I hit TJMaxx this past summer and was able to try it. There is no looking back my friends!
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I used this over the summer hoping I wouldn't get sunburned and I definitely did not. I was in the sun all day and barely got a tan. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny!
Danielle D.
Tacoma , WA
This is a favorite of my summer time routine. It smells delicious and dries quickly. It's not sticky and doesn't leave a residue. It also leaves my skin feeling soft.
Kelli A.
Amazing and smells fabulous really loving this brand and it’s full of quality!! A bit pricey but worth it! Would definitely recommend to clients and friends and family!
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
This spray sunscreen is so convenient. My only issue is that the sprays don’t go high enough on the spf scale for my liking. I wish it came in spf 50+. This scent is one of my favorites, even though you can’t go wrong with any of their scents! I’ve repurchased their sunscreen for years and can’t use anything else now. I’m hooked!