BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley M.
Lansing , MI
This sunscreen is awesome and really protects from the sun. It smells really good too
Carly G.
Love this sunscreen, smells great and goes on dry - no after residue on skin
Ciara G.
Mississauga
This product first off just smells amazing! So happy it didn’t have the gross sunscreen smell. It never left me with a sticky residue feeling most sunscreens do it was very gentle and my skin felt hydrated and also sprayed on clear.
Anika C.
Hey readers, this sunscreen applied nicely and went on smoothly, I bought it on online and the packaging is really nice. Very portable it's fairly priced considering how light it is. I would buy it again.
Naz K.
North Vancouver, BC
I like this stuff. It is super easy to use and smells good. Bought it to use it Vegas and no sunburn so it deff works. However it burns like crazy if u have any scratch or anything like that.
Lauren K.
Brundall , Norwich
Love, love, loved this product! It smells amazing and it’s really lightweight on the skin unlike some other SPF products that I find to be quite heavy feeling. It’s not sticky and leaves a lush scent! Definitely recommend this to everyone wanting an easy SPF spray
chenessa h.
This is very nice and easy to use. It dries quickly and it doesn’t break me out because it’s light. It’s hard to find spf that works well and doesn’t break you out or cause other problems. This can be pricey but try it!
Lauren C.
This spray is one of my go tos for sunscreen. The citrus smell is SO nice. I'm not a huge fan of the strong sunscreen smell, so it's great to have something that smells so refreshing. The spray nozzle is very effective and quick to reapply every hour or as needed.
Leslie C.
Absolutely LOVE this sunscreen! I stock up whenever possible. The smell is great, it absorbs quickly, doesn't leave that greasy feeling, and works even after I've got my sweat on in it. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a nice daily sunscreen for their body.
Lucy T.
Leaves my skin feeling gorgeous and oil free, I have oily skin and I hate it when a sunscreen for my face feels like it is clogging up my pores. the packaging was useful and sleek, I am a repeat user of this product and I would recommend it to anyone.