BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Heaven M.
I love all coola products they are excellent quality and smell amazing! I would recommend for to anyone works great for everyday.
Valerie S.
Charlotte, NC
This is the best sunscreen! It smells fantastic, is light and cool going on and it seems to last without a ton of reapplication.
Jessica B.
Kansas City , MO
This is great sunscreen. Not too greasy and natural ingredients. I love the smaller size to keep in my bag for midday touch ups
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I use this in the summer months and I like the fine mister and scents. I prefer a physical sunscreen with a higher SPF, though.
Andrea B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always get these samples in my review boxes and I love them. Specially the scent. They work well in the Florida weather :)
Taryn A.
Dallas, TX
It smells great, and protects well from the sun. Little on the spendy side, and the bottle lasted almost the entire summer
Dazy D.
Tillamook, OR
I got this in my birch box not too long ago and it's perfect for everyday. it doesn't have a strong scent which is amazing
Niya n.
Flint, MI
This spay has kept me happy 😊 , and I just love it so much , this brand is the only brand I've ever used on my face .
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
I'd give this sunscreen a 3.5. The ingredients were OK and the spray nozzle was good, I just wish it had a higher spf
Savanah S.
San Diego
Smells good like body spray and not like typical sunscreen so that's fun. You don't smell like alcohol don't worry