BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125

Buy on ULTA
Mary B.
KUNA, ID
The spray constantly clogged up and was super annoying. I always had to carry a backup sunscreen. I wont be repurchasing this one
Valerie S.
Charlotte , NC
This is the best sunscreen! It smells fantastic, is light and cool going on and it seems to last without a ton of reapplication.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I use this in the summer months and I like the fine mister and scents. I prefer a physical sunscreen with a higher SPF, though.
Jessica B.
Kansas City , MO
This is great sunscreen. Not too greasy and natural ingredients. I love the smaller size to keep in my bag for midday touch ups
Andrea B.
pembroke pines
I always get these samples in my review boxes and I love them. Specially the scent. They work well in the Florida weather :)
Taryn A.
Dallas, TX
It smells great, and protects well from the sun. Little on the spendy side, and the bottle lasted almost the entire summer
Dazy D.
Tillamook, OR
I got this in my birch box not too long ago and it's perfect for everyday. it doesn't have a strong scent which is amazing
Ruth H.
Only used it once or twice but I really like the smell. Had good value and I guess it's slot better than other spray.
Niya n.
Flint, MI
This spay has kept me happy 😊 , and I just love it so much , this brand is the only brand I've ever used on my face .
crystal M.
I like this product. I bought for myself after trying a friend who used this. Glad I did. Great value for the money.