BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly G.
Smells amazing and works very great and doesn’t sting like most sunblocks do when applied. I saw it first at Walgreens and actually liked the color of the bottle and that just grabbed my attention to pick it up. When I read the label I googled it and read about it and noticed the price was along the line if not a tad cheaper than a few others I would normally buy. When I used it on my 6 year old he didn’t squirm and pull away like he normally does. He liked the way it smelled and even asked to help apply it to himself. What mom doesn’t like an helpful kid who doesn’t fight ya while applying sunblock? While it doesn’t take long at all to absorb it allows them to get back to what they were doing or gets them just ready in general for some fun in the sun.
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love the fact that this product is natural! I’m going to the Caribbean for a week and am looking forward to this being my only sunscreen! The SPF protection without the harmful chemicals is a main selling feature!
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
What I love about this sunblock is that it’s super easy to use. And because it’s sprayable, it’s not gonna leave a white cast which can be an issue. The packaging is good and simple.
Sasha M.
I really like this product I know that it's a sunscreen but what I like about this is that it actually has a good cooling the fact so my skin not only is protected but feels good
Aly P.
Really enjoyed this. Was a very refreshing sunscreen that didn't leave a white cast at all. Left a beautiful finish on the skin and felt very refreshing. Only thing I didn't like about it is it has a little bit of an alcoholy smell and feel. I didn't mind it but don't know if it's drying to the skin
Lisa D.
This is pretty expensive for a sunscreen. I bought it because it is organic and mostly use it on my small children.   The spray also makes for easier application.  I probably won’t repurchase because of the steep price tag.
Kayla M.
Lauderdale, MN
I love Coola! While it is pricey, it’s the only sunscreen that won’t eat away at a spray tan. This is an essential product for when I’m on a beachy vacation with a sunless tan! The smell is to die for and not like any other sunscreen.
Jocelyn B.
fairfield, CA
This sunscreen spray is one of the best I’ve ever used. When I spray it the smell is like a dream! It’s also not sticky at all when I spray it on and the most important thing is that it protects my skin! I would definitely recommend
Maggie H.
I picked this up for a bargain at my local Marshall’s. The smell is fantastic, it isn’t sticky or heavy like many other sunscreens. It’s very easy to use and stays in place all day. I would recommend this product to others! The price was perfect.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
My favorite spray sunscreen! It smells great and it keeps my skin safe! Better ingredients! I love how it is cruelty free! I would recommend all of the coola products! It also doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky!