BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Renee S.
Renee S.
Orlando, Fl
Being that I live in Florida I am a definite connoisseur of sunscreen. I'm always on the hunt for the best sunscreen as it is a downright necessity down here if you don't want to end up looking old and shriveled before your time. I had heard a lot about this product so of course I had to try it. I am in LOVE with this product! The smell is amazing (so NOT Disney tourist smelling) and it works amazingly well! Water and swear resistant because that is a must down here but it also doesn't have any "micro particles" which I guess is good. All I know is that I didn't burn, it smelled great, wasn't sticky and didn't clog my pores or feel greasy. It actually left me feeling very soft and silky which is an unexpected bonus for a sunscreen. A definite must try and my favorite sunscreen so far. It's going everywhere with me this summer!
Trista N.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love anything the Coola brand comes out with! You can't go wrong with anything! All their sunscreen products truly protect from the sun. The spay has a delicious scent that has become my favorite part. The sporr aspect keeps it in place. I feel you do not need to apply as often as a regular sunscreen. The spray is super helpful in those hard to reach places.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Frankfort, IL
I have fair skin and apply this regularly. I have not gotten super burnt while wearing this and it smells great, too. Although I like the convenience of the spray, I still rub it in like a lotion because I want to make sure I hit every spot on my body. If you miss a spot you will burn in the spot you missed and still be white where you did put sunscreen on!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
This scent though! I die. It's amazing. I picked this up last minute before a trip and now use it daily. It makes me feel like a tropical goddess. It's not sticky, white or leaves residue. It doesn't leave me greasy. It's so easy to use. I highly recommend this. The friends I went on this trip with all bought it after trying mine!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Camarillo , Ca
Love this! The smell is amazing and fresh, and the nozzle gives great full coverage. It is also certified organic and contains antioxidants as well. It works great as long as you follow the directions and DON'T FORGET TO REAPPLY!! It's not a one and done, all sunscreen needs to be reapplied. Will definitely purchase again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
First of all, I love that this is a spray sunscreen, because it's really helpful to get coverage all over. The fragrance was absolutely delicious and I appreciate the peace of mind I have when I use COOLA products. I will continue to be a COOLA user and definitely can't recommend this product enough.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
I like the way this product works, but it felt like it was starting to slip and slide across my face after a few hours, especially when I wore it under makeup. I guess it would work if I were only out in the sun for a few hours at a time (and not wearing makeup), but that hardly ever happens to me.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This stuff is decent. I prefer lotions to sprays when it comes to sunscreen but this is good. I love the scent of this and the price is great. It protects me and the kids when we are out in the sun. I would recommend to others, but like I said I prefer lotion sun screen.
Carmella E.
Carmella E.
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen. It works well, stays on and I really like using organic sunscreen. But oh man this product stinks. It smells strongly when you put it on and it seems to last on me . I will make sure to get the unscented version next time.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite sunscreen!! When I first bought it I was calling myself crazy for spending so much money on a sunscreen but once I smelled the mimosa scent and felt how the sunscreen didn't make me feel oily I knew I was never going back! Highly recommend