BY COOLA

Eco-Lux Sizebr Body Made with Certified Organic Ingredients Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredients Antioxidant Infused Naturally Scented Organic Suncare Water Resistant Endorsed by: American Lifeguard Association Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Citrus, Mimosa scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this deluxe eco-sized Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70% + certified organic ingredients including Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry Extracts, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 760-940-2125 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and works very great and doesn’t sting like most sunblocks do when applied. I saw it first at Walgreens and actually liked the color of the bottle and that just grabbed my attention to pick it up. When I read the label I googled it and read about it and noticed the price was along the line if not a tad cheaper than a few others I would normally buy. When I used it on my 6 year old he didn’t squirm and pull away like he normally does. He liked the way it smelled and even asked to help apply it to himself. What mom doesn’t like an helpful kid who doesn’t fight ya while applying sunblock? While it doesn’t take long at all to absorb it allows them to get back to what they were doing or gets them just ready in general for some fun in the sun.
Aly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed this. Was a very refreshing sunscreen that didn't leave a white cast at all. Left a beautiful finish on the skin and felt very refreshing. Only thing I didn't like about it is it has a little bit of an alcoholy smell and feel. I didn't mind it but don't know if it's drying to the skin
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin burned really badly, the spray layer is so thin it’s like not wearing sunscreen at all. I didn’t break out but the burns were enough. Dissapointed in this product and won’t buy again.
Sadaf A.
Katy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for a retouch over your favorite cream spf. We all know that a spf application is good for an hour only and you need retouching I love that I can just spray over and be done.
Erin D.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray sunscreen is so convenient. My only issue is that the sprays don’t go high enough on the spf scale for my liking. I wish it came in spf 50+. This scent is one of my favorites, even though you can’t go wrong with any of their scents! I’ve repurchased their sunscreen for years and can’t use anything else now. I’m hooked!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin it’s a great spray
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m so onboard with the trend towards natural ingredients, and this sunscreen is one of my favorites. The packaging is cool and refreshing, and the sunscreen works well. The citrus mimosa smell is light and refreshing compared to the usual sunscreen smells. Great product and great brand!
Lisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty expensive for a sunscreen. I bought it because it is organic and mostly use it on my small children.   The spray also makes for easier application.  I probably won’t repurchase because of the steep price tag.
Kayla M.
Lauderdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Coola! While it is pricey, it’s the only sunscreen that won’t eat away at a spray tan. This is an essential product for when I’m on a beachy vacation with a sunless tan! The smell is to die for and not like any other sunscreen.
Jocelyn B.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen spray is one of the best I’ve ever used. When I spray it the smell is like a dream! It’s also not sticky at all when I spray it on and the most important thing is that it protects my skin! I would definitely recommend