Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenCOOLA
Sport Body SPF Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion

COOLA Sport Body SPF Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded.

Is this a good sunscreen?
I Decided to get this product for my mini vacation this weekend, is it really worth the 25 dollars I paid or was there something similar or better out there?
Did anyone else still get sunburned after using this? #coola #sun
Start your review of COOLA Sport Body SPF Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
COOLA Sport Body SPF Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Krista C.
Love this sunscreen so much ! A little expensive but totally worth it. The smell is amazing and I love everything mango. Isn’t sticky and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I would definitely repurchase! My fav
Wendy E.
Glendale, CA
The mango is an all time fave of mine! I had a chance to smell a few options at ULTA and, even though they all smelled nice, I love the mango! I discovered this sunscreen via Tone It Up and am so happy with it! I use it for my toddler too. It is light, organic and does the job. We get compliments on the scent all of the time. Highly recommend!! :)
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
I love that this brand is ocean friendly and doesn’t hurt the reefs like copper time or other brands do. I love that it’s not greasy feeling or heavy. It smells amazing too. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny.
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
Loved how well this stayed on at the beach, I had NO BURNS or redness after 3 hours and another application. It's fantastic!
Rebecca F.
Ringgold, GA
COOLA Sport Body SPF Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Rebecca F.
Love Coola Sunscreen. It smells like Mangos and I never get a sunburn; when I use it. It’s effective but pricey. #Hiking #Camping #GreatOutdoors #Sunscreen #Outdoors
Linda L.
Leander, TX
I love this sunscreen! I love the protection, feel, and scent. With how fair my skin is sunscreen is not an option and this is my favorite. I am will to pay extra for the fact that it works and doesn’t feel like most sunscreens.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,017 reviews
I’m a big Coola fan so I stocked up on this as an Ipsy bag add-on. It works great but I have to say the scent is just way too sweet. That’s my only complaint. I usually like sweet scents but it’s a little much. I did not get burned though! I’d still repurchase if I saw this scent on sale.
Katie K.
Science Hill, KY
I always pack this in my #beachbag! I love that it is organic and that I don't have to rub nasty chemicals on my skin or my son's skin! I have been using it for awhile and I have never had an issue with burning and it smells great, which is a plus!
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best sunscreen that I have tried I am looking to try some thing that is even better than the fan however this is the only brand I have found that is not oily on your skin coupon application that steals light weight yet still protect her skin and I have never gotten sunburned while using the sunscreen it also smelled very light but pleasant @coolaCOOLA Sport Body SPF Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion another must Have
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Coola is a great clean skincare brand. Light, non greasy and sheer on the skin. I got this as a sample and highly recommend. Once weather gets warmer will purchase in the larger size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...