BY COOLA #88 in Facial Sunscreen

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and ...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Does it make your skin...1 Answers
  • Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Love COOLA for facial sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin- I breakout easily and my eyes burn when using many different brands. COOLA is very gentle, yet very effective. It has a pleasant, mild sent that even my husband likes. I will definitely continue to use COOLA in the future." in 15 reviews
Davis D.
Lexington
Finally a sunscreen that doesn’t make your skin feel gross wearing it! This body sunscreen was so great, I went out on a limb and put some on my (very sensitive) face. I had no negative reaction, and did not burn either.
As far as sunscreens go, it is expensive, but my skin felt so soft afterwards it was like a sunscreen moisturizer.
I spent a day kayaking in Croatia, and this sunscreen lasted all day and I did not burn, even with reflection coming off the water, and after swimming (although I’m not sure they market it as water resistant)
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I originally received this in a sample size from a Birchbox and fell in love with COOLA sun care products the second I tried them. It absorbs quickly with no white film residue and leaves skin feeling moisturized without being greasy. I have really sensitive skin and get a rash with most sun care products (having a sensitivity to parasol). I use most of COOLA's unscented products and have had no issues with the natural ingredients used. This product is exceptional.
Additionally it's very cooling to the skin and feels lovely.
Emily H.
Culloden, WV
Very moisturizing for my dry sensitive skin, and it does not cause any pore blockage or irritation and I am prone to getting acne from sun screen. Very effective and light feeling on the face. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a heavy duty sunscreen that doesn’t feel heavy duty on the skin.
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
So far this is a great sunscreen/moisturizer. It does 2 things at the same time which I find important rather than laying on too many different products. I purchased mine online and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use the Plumeria scented version of this Coola sunscreen. I love how organic and gentle it is. I even use it on my baby with zero irritation. The smell is absolutely lovely. I look forward to using this product. It is a bit pricey, but it will last you a long time and isn’t using organic, skin loving products worth the price point? I think so!
Kimberly G.
Loved very much. Not so greasy and absorbs very good on even the most gentlest skin. Price isn’t bad either. I like that it doesn’t sting when you put it even on your face like most sunscreens do. I would totally buy again and I would recommend it to anyone from here on out.
Jessica J.
5112 Greentree Drive, Nashville, TN
This product worked well. As one who has a family history of skin cancer I use this to protect my face from the subs harsh rays. I typically only use this product when I know I will spend an hour or more outside and I have yet to be burnt while wearing this product.
Haylee A.
Davenport
Okay first of all this product is packaged super cute! The smell is very pleasant like beachy. But the real praise is in the coverage itself! I have very pale skin and this helped me tan still but without the burn or greasy appearance and feel. This is a 10!
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
It did a fairly decent job of sun protection, it was a bit all over my face though, it didn't necessarily feel like it stayed in place that well and gave a slight greasy filmy layer. I still use it, just not necessarily my favorite sport sunscreen.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I really loved using this sunscreen. It really felt great on my skin and moisturized it well. It never felt sticky on my face. I found that it really did the trick in protecting me from the suns rays. I would totally recommend it to all my friends.
Crystal🦄
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for oily skin? Does it make your skin breakout or feel really greasy if applied every two hours as recommended?
Hallie M.
Bainbridge, PA
Can you use this on your face?