COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Jessica D.

BY COOLA

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and ...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Does it make your skin...1 Answers
  • Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Love COOLA for facial sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin- I breakout easily and my eyes burn when using many different brands. COOLA is very gentle, yet very effective. It has a pleasant, mild sent that even my husband likes. I will definitely continue to use COOLA in the future." in 15 reviews
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I originally received this in a sample size from a Birchbox and fell in love with COOLA sun care products the second I tried them. It absorbs quickly with no white film residue and leaves skin feeling moisturized without being greasy. I have really sensitive skin and get a rash with most sun care products (having a sensitivity to parasol). I use most of COOLA's unscented products and have had no issues with the natural ingredients used. This product is exceptional.
Additionally it's very cooling to the skin and feels lovely.
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara , CA
I use the Plumeria scented version of this Coola sunscreen. I love how organic and gentle it is. I even use it on my baby with zero irritation. The smell is absolutely lovely. I look forward to using this product. It is a bit pricey, but it will last you a long time and isn’t using organic, skin loving products worth the price point? I think so!
Tara N.
I love the scent of this sunscreen, it smells like cucumbers and it’s so light and refreshing. It also holds up well when going in the water with a thrashing toddler and didn’t clog the pores on my face. I’m very fair and burn very easily this prevented that which I need in my sunscreens.
Michaela M.
Love ,love, love! So I completely struggle with my face; it's just so freaking sensitive! The wind could blow the wrong way and it would break out! This sunscreen however does not cause me to break out it's light and smells good !
Kimberly G.
Loved very much. Not so greasy and absorbs very good on even the most gentlest skin. Price isn’t bad either. I like that it doesn’t sting when you put it even on your face like most sunscreens do. I would totally buy again and I would recommend it to anyone from here on out.
Sara C.
Lombard
I got a sample of this sunscreen in my Birchbox and love it as a face sunscreen! It's a little too expensive to buy full size but I thought the sample was very effective! Left my skin a little oily so I wouldn't use it as a daily but it's great for a day at the beach!
Cora M.
I started using coola about two years ago and I feel that it is one of the most effective at protecting my skin because I play a lot of outdoor sports so I need something that’s going to protect me from the UV I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants agent and great all day every day sunblock.
Haylee A.
Davenport
Okay first of all this product is packaged super cute! The smell is very pleasant like beachy. But the real praise is in the coverage itself! I have very pale skin and this helped me tan still but without the burn or greasy appearance and feel. This is a 10!
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
It did a fairly decent job of sun protection, it was a bit all over my face though, it didn't necessarily feel like it stayed in place that well and gave a slight greasy filmy layer. I still use it, just not necessarily my favorite sport sunscreen.
Stephanie D.
I really liked this product overall. I don’t like the harsh scents on most sunscreens so I appreciated the fact that this one didn’t have a strong scent. The product was a bit more expensive than I would usually spend but I would buy it again.
Crystal🦄
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for oily skin? Does it make your skin breakout or feel really greasy if applied every two hours as recommended?
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Can you use this on your face?