COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion uploaded by Monica M.

BY COOLA

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and ...2 Answers
COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Love COOLA for facial sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin- I breakout easily and my eyes burn when using many different brands. COOLA is very gentle, yet very effective. It has a pleasant, mild sent that even my husband likes. I will definitely continue to use COOLA in the future." in 15 reviews
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara , CA
I use the Plumeria scented version of this Coola sunscreen. I love how organic and gentle it is. I even use it on my baby with zero irritation. The smell is absolutely lovely. I look forward to using this product. It is a bit pricey, but it will last you a long time and isn’t using organic, skin loving products worth the price point? I think so!
Michaela M.
Love ,love, love! So I completely struggle with my face; it's just so freaking sensitive! The wind could blow the wrong way and it would break out! This sunscreen however does not cause me to break out it's light and smells good !
Kimberly G.
Loved very much. Not so greasy and absorbs very good on even the most gentlest skin. Price isn’t bad either. I like that it doesn’t sting when you put it even on your face like most sunscreens do. I would totally buy again and I would recommend it to anyone from here on out.
Cora M.
I started using coola about two years ago and I feel that it is one of the most effective at protecting my skin because I play a lot of outdoor sports so I need something that’s going to protect me from the UV I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants agent and great all day every day sunblock.
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
It did a fairly decent job of sun protection, it was a bit all over my face though, it didn't necessarily feel like it stayed in place that well and gave a slight greasy filmy layer. I still use it, just not necessarily my favorite sport sunscreen.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve never met a sunscreen I didn’t like better! This product is so light weight, smells nice, feels moisturizing and I feel protected from the sun. My only qualm is that it’s pretty pricey, but worth it. Definitely recommend!
Rita L.
McMechen
Good mineral sunscreen and smalls great. It's not the most matte and it's not tinted, which I usually prefer in a sunscreen. I like wearing it on days when I don't wear makeup and I'm outside. Otherwise, I hate the grease.
Carolyn H.
COOLA is the holy grail of all sunscreens. Many individuals don’t realize that any time you are exposed to the suns rays, you are at risk of developing skin cancer. COOLA takes out the scary ingredients (oxybenzone!) and replaces them with natural, safe minerals (and makes it smell delicious, to boot). I am a repeat customer, and everyone in my little family gets slathered with COOLA on the daily. I love this brand!!
Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
I LOVE Coola. I wish it was more affordable. This sunscreen goes on without making you feel greasy or overly perfumed. I got this as a sample in a subscription box and have been hooked since.
Anna W.
Linden, CA
Love this sunscreen. Works great under makeup or by itself. Does not clog my pores or cause breakouts. Packaging is sleek and beautiful. I will continue to purchase this product.
Crystal🦄
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?