BY COOLA

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and ...2 Answers
  • Does this work well for oily skin? Does it make your skin...1 Answers
  • Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Lotion
  • "Love COOLA for facial sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin- I breakout easily and my eyes burn when using many different brands. COOLA is very gentle, yet very effective. It has a pleasant, mild sent that even my husband likes. I will definitely continue to use COOLA in the future." in 15 reviews
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use the Plumeria scented version of this Coola sunscreen. I love how organic and gentle it is. I even use it on my baby with zero irritation. The smell is absolutely lovely. I look forward to using this product. It is a bit pricey, but it will last you a long time and isn’t using organic, skin loving products worth the price point? I think so!
Kimberly G.
Loved very much. Not so greasy and absorbs very good on even the most gentlest skin. Price isn’t bad either. I like that it doesn’t sting when you put it even on your face like most sunscreens do. I would totally buy again and I would recommend it to anyone from here on out.
Haylee A.
Davenport
Okay first of all this product is packaged super cute! The smell is very pleasant like beachy. But the real praise is in the coverage itself! I have very pale skin and this helped me tan still but without the burn or greasy appearance and feel. This is a 10!
Hannah S.
Philadelphia, PA
It did a fairly decent job of sun protection, it was a bit all over my face though, it didn't necessarily feel like it stayed in place that well and gave a slight greasy filmy layer. I still use it, just not necessarily my favorite sport sunscreen.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
I really loved using this sunscreen. It really felt great on my skin and moisturized it well. It never felt sticky on my face. I found that it really did the trick in protecting me from the suns rays. I would totally recommend it to all my friends.
Andrea L.
Woodside, NY
Like Coola products as they have a wide variety of options, including sprays, lotions, and sizes ranging from large to travel-sized.  They work well, smell good, and are easy to apply.  I have found that they stay put better than some of the competitors.
Lizzy G.
Wood River, NE
I have skin that is sometimes sensitive to scents so this unscented product was great for my skin type. i loved the packaging of this product and have found myself reaching for it over my old tried and true sunscreen products. Great product.
Jamie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was not a fan of how this applied to my face. I am a frequent user of makeup and am always wanting my sunscreen to feel nonexistent. However, the sunscreen felt greasy and I felt as though I was already wearing ten layers of foundation. Not to mention I burned still rather quickly
Adrianna P.
Lancaster
Absolutely loved this product. Worked well all day at the beach. Did not leave my face clogged up or oily. Felt lightweight on my skin as well. I did not have to apply heavily and I left the beach after about five hours without a sunburn!!
Aaron B.
Bloomfield Township
The best sunscreen from my favorite brand. This is the product I use most from Cool. The protection is good, the ingredients are more natural and less likely to cause any sort of detrimental health effects than any other I have tried, and no irritating scents. Highly recommended if you want the best and are willing to pay a little more for it.
Crystal🦄
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?
Hallie M.
Bainbridge, PA
Can you use this on your face?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well for oily skin? Does it make your skin breakout or feel really greasy if applied every two hours as recommended?

Amazon