BY COOLA

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded.

Details:

• 70%+ certified organic ingredients
  • Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Rich in antioxidants
  • Hypoallergenic

Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):

Avobenzone - 2.8%, Octinoxate - 4.7%, Octisalate - 4.9%, Octocrylene - 7.7%

Inactive Ingredients:

Agave Americana Leaf Extract (ORGANIC), Alcohol (ORGANIC), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (ORGANIC), Beeswax (ORGANIC), Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Fragrance, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (ORGANIC Linseed) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (ORGANIC Avocado) Oil, Plankton Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Tocopherol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum.

Megan M.
This is a great sport sunscreen that really does smell like mango and not like chemicals. It’s sweat and water resistant from the pool to the ocean! I would prefer this formula in a spray for easier application but it doesn’t leave any white marks so it’s not a super big deal. There are some natural ingredients in this one too so it’s a really nice sunscreen that feels more like a smart body lotion!
Madison O.
El Mirage
This smells amazing and it is really nice on the face. I love it band cause it doesn’t smell like the normal sunscreen and doesn’t feel greasy when you put it on.
Marina F.
San Antonio , TX
I recently got a sample of this product in my May birchbox. It was a smaller sample, but I like that the product is mattifying and has spf 50 to help protect my skin from the tough Texas heat. I notice that it does mattify, which is the makeup finish I prefer on my face. The smell isn't my favorite, it's pleasant, but not something I would usually reach for. My favorite thing about this product is it's high SPF!
Kelli J.
Thomasville, GA
I love this product! The first time I tried it was with my birchbox but ever since then I've loved it and kept it on me at all times! First of all I love the colors on the packaging. It's a very light base and goes on great! It's not sticky or oily. I will continue to keep this as my summer go too
Kelsey B.
This sunscreen is awesome. Covers great, it's too sticky, smells amazing. You don't have to worry about it sweating off or running into your eyes. It's really amazing. It's a little expensive but it's worth the extra money. @CoolaSun
Melissa B.
Shelbyville, TN
I loved the texture of this sunscreen and the matte look it gave me. It also gave plenty of moisturizing while adding a glowy look without leaving me greasy. Will definitely add this to my list next time I pack for the beach.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
This is magic in a bottle! Coola has somehow managed to make sunscreen light and heavenly scented. It's like a day at the beach every time I put this on. I received mine in my May Birchbox, but I will definitely be buying more.
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
Perfect for putting it on for when you work out or when you go out to the beach or a walk in the park! It's not heavy, it protects, and makes my skin so radiant and smooth at the same time! I love Coola products!!!
Christine K.
A lot of sunscreens tend to break me out, but I was able to use this one without having to worry too much about that issue. It was pretty lightweight and didn't have a heavy scent.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
A great organic skincare line for the hot summer active days. This line is worth the money, love this sunscreen its great for the face! Bought at Sephora !!!