BY COOLA #83 in Facial Sunscreen

A supercharged sunscreen with so much organic goodness, our Sport SPF 50 Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

• I received this in my birchbox this month , the sample is...3 Answers
  • Where can i but this?9 Answers
  • I don't know if this is intended for body or face, as it ...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
Can we talk about smelling good enough to eat? I received a small sample of this Mango Sunscreen in some nameless monthly subscription box that people insist on signing me up for even though I can barely remember the last time I put on lipstick, let alone full makeup. But this sunscreen made it all worthwhile. Great SPF, solid company with a good head on their shoulders, and did i mention the smell? SO GOOD!!! I purchased as many as I could carry as soon as I could.
Maria P.
Anaheim , CA
OMG I got this as a sample from ULTA, but I never used it. Finally, I started using it three weeks ago, and I completely fell in love with it. I know it says it’s a body sunscreen, but I thought it was for your face, so I use it in my skincare routine. It smells so good, and it does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. It also did not break me out. It’s a little bit on the pricey side, but every penny is worth it. Also, a little goes a long way. The sample packet has lasted me for more than 3 weeks now. I would definitely recommend!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
 am super proud of how good I’ve been with sunscreen this summer. One big reason it’s been so easy to make this transition is that I’ve had some awesome products in my bag that make it fun and enjoyable to protect my skin. I absolutely love this Coola SPF 50 Sport in Mango because it’s one of the rare sunscreens that isn’t specifically made for my face, but I was able to use it on my face without feeling oily or unbreathable. The mango scent is super yummy without being too sweet, and I felt like there was a subtle glow that left my face looking sunkissed while also being totally protected with SPF 50! This product also has the bonus of being sweat-proof and water-proof which was perfect for a boating afternoon over Labor Day weekend!
Aisha H.
White sands , NM
I couldn’t find the exact product I used from coola on here, but this was the closest. The one I actually used is the COOLA classic body sunscreen spf 30 in Plumeria. This stuff smells sooo pretty! It’s very floral which is my favorite kind of scent. It protected my skin well and I still got a little tan which is why I went with the spf 30 instead of 50. My only complaint is how this product feels. The one received was extremely watery. I don’t know if that’s normal since I’ve never tried this before and ordered it online. It also left my skin feeling “sweaty.” It was uncomfortable the first 1-2 hours and then it goes away. I still use it but it’s not my favorite sunscreen.
🌿 м.
Nixa
I LOVE ALL of their scents. I'm just partial to Mango. But seriously I have sensitive skin and this stuff really protects! SPF 50 broad spectrum which is what you want against uv rays! Best part is it goes on nicely and doesn't leave you greasy and you smell heavenly 😊.
Sol B.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this in sample size from a friend who got it at a music festival. I love the scent and it did the job i didn’t get my face sunburned. I tried to find it in stores so I was bummed when my sample size was empty coola COOLA Sport, Classic Sunscreen Moisturizer, Organic Suncare, SPF 50, Fresh Mango, 5 fl oz
Ashley P.
Novato, CA
I use it for my son. It works well for him and the price is far more reasonable. Packaging is gender neutral so he doesn't feel like he's using a girls product. I bought it from Sephora and the girl who helped me also gave me a sample of the moisturizer. Only 4 stars though because I have to reapply it a lot
Meredith M.
Mendota, IL
This product is great. I was afraid it was going to make me smell like sunscreen, which I of course didn’t want, but it didn’t! It actually has a really nice, and not overpowering, scent. I definitely would recommend!! COOLA Sport Body SPF 50 Mango Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Photographer P.
Ventura, California
I received a full sized bottle as a gift and I loved it! It smells very good! It’s not a strong smell that gives you headaches either, Which is great because I’m sensitive to strong smells. I also love how moisturising it is. I would definitely purchase one when I run out of my current bottle.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently started using this facial sunscreen. It is another product that I came across in one of my subscription boxes. I absolutely love the way this smells and my daughters love it also which is a huge plus! I am actually planning on purchasing a new bottle pretty soon. I live in Florida so it is imperative that I keep sunscreen on me at all times. I want my daughters to have healthy skin and to learn good habits as far as taking care of their skin and this product is perfect. It has really appealing packaging also. Honestly as soon as I look at the packaging I feel “cooler.” lol
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Where can i but this?
Michelle L.
Kent, WA
I don't know if this is intended for body or face, as it stated "moisturizer". Moisturizer is usually for face, and lotion is for body, am I right? I like this product, just a bit confused by the name.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
I received this in my birchbox this month , the sample is quite tiny; my question being , is it meant to be mixed with foundation or applied before ? Or both.
Jean L.
Is this all natural? Does it sting eyes when you sweat on your face?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How long does this bottle last if used everyday and applied as often as recommended?