BY COOLA #33 in Facial Sunscreen

Get environmental defense as you fight free radicals with this antioxidant enriched, SPF 30 sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Vitamin c rich organic strawberry extract soothes, tones and minimizes pores. Organic acai oil high in omegas-3/6/9, vitamins B 1/2/3 and vitamins C and E delivers powerful anti-aging benefits. Good for oily to normal skin. Organic evening primrose and linseed oils reduce inflammation and balance moisture, as the phyto-protector plankton extract rejuvenates skin. Includes organic safflower and is rich in moisturizing vitamin E, enhances sun protection and helps time-release actives. Crafted with 70% certified organic inactive ingredients. Hypoallergenic and water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Paraben free and anti-aging.

Kristina C.
This is a pricey $32+ sunscreen. It has a lotion-like consistency and is a pleasantly scented. Its nice to have sun protection without the icky sunblock smell. It would be great if the spf were higher since it seems that 30 spf isn't enough to stop the progression of the sun damage I already have. It says sheer, but I have combination skin and it makes me look shiny. That is largely why I wouldn't recommend this sunscreen. This brand makes a mineral matte sunscreen that is way better.
Cori C.
Bayview, TX
SPF for the face is a must especially since South Texas is the suns favorite place to shine. I had read a lot of reviews on this product and decided to give it a try, I was not disappointed! Melts in the skin, makes me feel refreshed, and I love the soft scent. This product is great to have! I do wish it was a bit lower in price other than that I recommend it to everyone!
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
Got this as a gift and have loved it ever since! It did a great job of protecting my skin during hot summer days. I’m not prone to burn, but have sensitive spots under my eyes and this product seemed to protect me from getting too red there. The scent is very light and refreshing. I will more than likely purchase this product again once mine runs out!
Alisha (.
CLARKSTON
I found this too be a little bit too heavy for my taste.   That is really my only complaint.  It seems to work well and I like the cucumber.  It is a preference rather than something being wrong with the product.  I have dry skin, so I need a lot of moisture, but this is just not a product I will be repurchasing.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I have not yet tried the cucumber coola face sunscreen however I was lucky to receive a samlle of the Coola white tea facial moisturizer with spf 50 and i must say it was wonderful. it was very light not greasy at all. my makeup went on top of it very smoothly. It smelled fantastic left my skin looking matte and the best part is it is certified organic.
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I love this moisturizer, a little goes a long way! It is a very thin formula. Almost too thin.. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because of the scent, I got used to it after using it a few times but it does have a VERY strong cucumber aroma.. like rubbing a fresh cut cucumber on your face, so I do not recommend this if that is a deal break for you.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I have so many of these samples I’ve never had to purchase. I have these everywhere in the summer. The cucumber gives it a great scent while calming the skin. Doesn’t irritate the skin and absorbs nicely so you don’t feel greasy. If I ran out I would definitely purchase. Sunscreen can cause breakouts and that wasn’t the case with this.
🌿 D.
Super refreshing. Makes the face feel supple and moisturized without being oily. It works amazing when used as a moisturizer right after washing the face. I like to use it before priming and applying makeup to keep my face looking fresh. It has a good smell but not a strong scent and it doesn't smell like sunscreen.
🦄SaucySaudy🎀 N.
Howard Beach , NY
The next face sunscreen I've ever used ! This is a lightweight product, a little runny but nothing too crazy. The scent is subtle and then disappears. Doesn't leave a white film on your face, and is perfect under makeup !! Even though it's not a moisturizer IT IS moisturizing. Definitely would recommend !!
Chelsey D.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to daily sunscreen. I probably use this 300 days out of the year. It never feels heavy or tacky and does a great job moisturizing. The only part of the year I do not use this is the depths of winter in Cleveland when I need a heavy duty moisturizer. I also love that this is a mineral sunscreen, I try to stay away from chemical sunscreens.
Brittany K.
For aestheticians who carry this product, how did you find/ contact the rep?! I want to need this !
Mia R.
Alpharetta, GA
I am trying to find the perfect face moisturizer as I have acne prone skin- would this be a good option for me ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like most about this product?