BY COOLA #70 in Tanning Oil

Like rays in a spray, our organic Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist gives you a dewy, natural-looking radiance that lasts up to three days. see more...

• How do you use this? Do you spray it in the shower to avo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
I tried both this and the facial serum and was disappointed with both products. neither item did anything for my skins “tan level” even after several uses which was just weird to me. I looked the same as I always do. for the price that’s not okay.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I am very very pale. Incapable of tanning. If I’m in the sun, I turn red, skin peels off, I’m white again. I get moon burns, I’m so pale.
So, my boyfriend and I were going to an island off of the coast of Belize and I didn’t want to get mistaken for a lighthouse beacon under a full moon.
But I also didn’t want to be mistaken for an Oompa Loompa, or worse... Lindsay Lohan.
Enter this dry tanning oil. It was super easy to apply. I spritzed it on sections of my skin and rubbed it in with a tanning mitt. One of my favorite things about it was how fast the application was. It maybe took me 7 minutes to do my whole body.
It dried super fast and it didn’t smell too awful. And the best part?? When I woke up the next morning, I was tan! Ok. Not totally tan. But I had some color. And after a few days, I looked like a normal person!
I liked it a lot. Quick. Good, subtle results. Not streaky.
Will use again... next year, in Belize!
Abigail M.
Severna Park, MD
This self tanner is amazing! I have never used a self tanner before and was terrified I would end up streaky or orange like you hear people do. I showered and then sprayed this all over my body and rubbed it in with my hand. I later found out you are supposed to exfoliate and put lotion on hands,feet, and elbows so I was terrified I'd end up looking crazy. But the tan developed beautifully and didn't stick to any dry patches and wasn't streaky. It was a beautiful golden brown, not orange, and lasted a whole week! I definitely would recommend this to beginners because it's fast and hard to screw up! Plus there's no color guard so no stained sheets and clothes and it smells amazing!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I got this in the mail after trying the face serum from the ulta store. I was so excited as I am loving the face serum and this did not disappoint! I love the fact that it's an oil mist. It dries so fast, clean and scent free. I do wish that the bottle sprayer was different, it needs to be able to spray upside down so that you can truly get all over your body, but that doesn't keep me from loving it! Super natural tan right here!! Will buy again and again.
Marianne B.
Works great and is SO EASY!  Just spray it on, rub it in and wait.  Your skin will gradually bronze.  Make sure to wash your hands after application or your palms will become heavily stained.  The scent is nice and this is the most convenient, uncomplicated product to use.  Spendy?  Yes but worth it!  The sunless tanning face serum is excellent too! COOLA Organic Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
How do you use this? Do you spray it in the shower to avoid getting it everywhere? How long does the color last on your skin?