BY COOLA

Your best face scenario: Our Sunless Tan Anti-aging Face Serum, which gives you the glow of a weekend spent in Cabo with the skin-protecting benefits of natural anti-agers and vitamins. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
This product provides a substantial and natural looking tan. There’s minimal lingering tanning smell and the initial scent at application smells like coconut and is very fresh! The serum is really easy to apply and left no streaking at all. It takes about three hours for the full tan to set. I hadn’t applied the fully body tan on yet so I’ve provided an image with a tanned face and my arm without any product on to show how pale I was before using the product.
Hollie M.
Solon, OH
It actually hurt me to buy this because of the price, especially compared to the amount of product you get. HOWEVER, I love this product and would most likely repurchase it. The packaging is beautiful and the ingredients are so amazing for your skin, all natural! The tanner is definitely more natural and gradual but it does give me a nice glow and looks good both when I fake tan and body and when I don't!

They have a small combo pack with their tanning oil for the body if you want to try it before buying the full size. Also, I recommend going to ulta or buying it online. Seems Sephoras are always out of stock in store.
Jennifer T.
I applied a small amount of this to my face and it turned my hands orange. while it looked nice on my skin at first, the day after I applied it I started breaking out like crazy. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
How wonderful is this? No scent, goes on under your moisturizer, subtle glow.. the list goes on and on. I absolutely love this product. I was so pleased to get it in one of my beauty boxes and it has become a fan favorite, especially as summer has gone away and I'd like to keep my glow
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
Update: While it goes on clear and doesn't have a color to it don't make the same mistake I've made a couple times by forgetting to wash my hands after applying. You'll notice after a couple hours your hands turning bronze. Other than that I haven't had any negative reactions.

I am so glad I came across this on Sephora but had to buy from Ulta as they were sold out. For someone like me who is fair skin I have to be careful with tanning my face which leaves my body always noticeably darker. I love that I can mix 1-2 drops in with my foundation and over the course of a couple hours I have a light healthy sun kissed glow. It also prolonged the wear of my makeup. It didn't make it look caked up or orange. But you could also apply before foundation as well. Haven't noticed a negative reaction yet but will update if I do.
Marianne B.
This is a GREAT product!  I am have fair skin with a cool undertone.  The first use, I mixed two pumps with my morning moisturizer.  By that evening, didn't see a difference in skin tone so I applied three pumps by itself to my face.  By the next morning, I was TAN!  This is a great product that I will continue buying.  No streakiness, not orange.  It's just a beautiful bronze color.   COOLA Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I wish that I could give this more than 5 stars! The price seems steep but it is so worth it! I use it nightly and exfoliate too and it still builds a wonderful color. Clear, streak free and scent free (for real!!) - it is so perfect! Been using for 5 days and have the most natural tan face. Waiting for the body mist to come in the mail, I can't wait to try it out now!
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
I love COOLA products and this one was awesome. It sort of stained my hands though. I got it at ulta and it was a decent price. But it definitely did its job. I was pretty satisfied. Over all I would definitely buy again.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
I love the Coola line because of their simple ingredients. They are made with organic ingredients so they are good for even sensitive skin. The anti aging serum is nice application without stickiness from the tanning aspect. I would recommend!
Ashley C.
I think this is a pretty great product overall. It gives you a perfect glow without having to go sit out in the sun and risk damaging your skin especially because of the added spf in this! I wouldn't recommend it for every day use but it's handy to keep!
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
I've heard this is amazing! Anyone try it, do you get a natural tan or orange like a whompa lumpa
Andrea G.
Sunnyside, NY
Love it
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Will this cause break outs? Has anyone with sensitive skin had any issues?
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
How much does this cost?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Will this product make me unnatural or orangey?