COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.

COOLA Organic Suncare

Protect and boost your skin's defense against aging caused by the sun with this 80 minute water resistant, farm to face sourced broad spectrum spf 50 sunscreen. This high performance and non-greasy lotion is unscented and contains 70 percent certified organic ingredients that protect and repair sun damaged skin. Organic arnica extract reduces inflammation, while organic linseed oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6, clams, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. The phyto-protector plankton extract stimulates and rejuvenates as organic orange water balances skin tone. Organic avocado oil, high in vitamins a, b, e, and f, moisturizes, soothes and softens skin. Have your fun in the sun and then some with coola. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutroge...2 Answers
Liza D.
I received this in a monthly subscription beauty box, and loved this product. It definitely provides protection from the sun but also smells wonderful and did not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I have not purchased this yet, but I will be very soon.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL
I love COOLA sunscreen for my face. It was fantastic when going to the beach to keep my face from turning into a tomato. It went on smooth and stayed on. I received a trial of it, but I immediately went to buy more.
Robin R.
COOLA feels amazing and protects you from all the harmful rays we love to bask in. I always feel luminous and glowy when I put this on my skin and have even used it as a moisturizer at night! Four stars because the scent is so-so.
michelle d.
Kingston, MA
I love this sunscreen as it does not feel tacky under my makeup. the cucumber scent is light and pleasant. I also like that it is mineral based.
I purchased at Sephora and would definitely buy it again
Norbeliss M.
Although I prefer to use chemical-free sunblocks, this is an excellent product. It truly has no fragrance and is a welcome break from the heavier, sticky, chemical-free products I usually use. It is light and feels good on. I like that it has organic non-active ingredients. Would I use this all year round? No. But in the summer definitely.
Eva H.
Belmont, MA
This is amazing! Mine is in the mango scent, and it barely has any chemical sunscreen smell. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy, and did a good job of protecting me from sunburn.
Edrea R.
Lafayette, LA
Smells great! Wasn't too heavy or sticky, was light enough to use on my face!...I used it at the beach and reapplied it about every 90 minutes...it worked great!
gabi R.
Review for: Unscented more...
It’s probably some of the cutest sunscreen packaging there is out there. But to the product it selves, it’s long lasting, has clean ingredients, and effective.
Conley P.
Great sunscreen that doesn't break me out! It's a bit pricey and I love my trusty Alba lavender all natural sunscreen. Nice packaging though and good product.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Light weight non greasy sunscreen that smells semi decent, I hate the smell of sunscreen but still want the benefits and this is the best alternative for that
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?