COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.

COOLA Organic Suncare

Protect and boost your skin's defense against aging caused by the sun with this 80 minute water resistant, farm to face sourced broad spectrum spf 50 sunscreen. This high performance and non-greasy lotion is unscented and contains 70 percent certified organic ingredients that protect and repair sun damaged skin. Organic arnica extract reduces inflammation, while organic linseed oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6, clams, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. The phyto-protector plankton extract stimulates and rejuvenates as organic orange water balances skin tone. Organic avocado oil, high in vitamins a, b, e, and f, moisturizes, soothes and softens skin. Have your fun in the sun and then some with coola. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutroge...2 Answers
Catherine M.
Lakeway, TX
This product went on very smooth and did not feel greasy at all. I was out in the direct sun for over 2 hours and I did not need to reapply. It smelled great, just like cucumbers and not the horrible sunscreen smell. I would definitely purchase this in the future.
Briauna R.
Corvallis, OR
This sunscreen rocks! I have never been burnt when wearing this. I got this through a BIRCHBOX and I decided to buy the full size through them. The packaging is darling and it never leaves my skin oily like other sunscreens!
Lael P.
Asbury Park, NJ
This works well as sunscreen but leaves my skin feeling a little greasy. Does not do well with makeup over it at all because it causes the foundation to slip a lot. But, for a non-makeup, beach day, it works like a charm.
Meghan K.
Redlands, CA
Great sunscreen to go under makeup and it smells wonderful. Will not go on white and it looks good in your medicine cabinet. Moderately priced but I do not expect a wonderful facial sunscreen to be cheap. I would recommend to anyone who wears makeup or even those who do not. Great for everyday use.
Savannah E.
This is a really great sunscreen and the packaging is cute. This is a little pricier than a drugstore sunscreen, but it lasts a long time. It was not greasy to put on and it didn't break me out, which is a huge plus!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Protects very well against sunburn but used under makeup was a disaster on my face. Would recommend it to be used just as simple sunscreen and not in combination with other products.
Christine S.
I really like this sunscreen. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling oily or greasy. It did a good job of keeping me from getting sunburned. I also like that its organic.
Samantha B.
Plano, TX
My skin is super sensitive and COOLA makes sunscreen I can actually put on my face! I sometimes still get a few pimples but it is much less then with any other sunscreen I have tried. Great for sensitive skin.
Lily J.
I love the COOLA Organic Suncare sunscreen. It is very moisturizing and the packaging is so super cute too! I think it is very effective with keeping you from getting su burns. It definitely met my expectations. I definitely recommend this to you!
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
I Love coola brand there products smell so good they smell like a pina colada and it's a really good sunscreen I burn like a lobster but I loved being able to wear sunscreen with out smelling like it I hate the smell of basic sunscreen but this smells heavenly
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?