COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.

COOLA Organic Suncare

Protect and boost your skin's defense against aging caused by the sun with this 80 minute water resistant, farm to face sourced broad spectrum spf 50 sunscreen. This high performance and non-greasy lotion is unscented and contains 70 percent certified organic ingredients that protect and repair sun damaged skin. Organic arnica extract reduces inflammation, while organic linseed oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6, clams, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. The phyto-protector plankton extract stimulates and rejuvenates as organic orange water balances skin tone. Organic avocado oil, high in vitamins a, b, e, and f, moisturizes, soothes and softens skin. Have your fun in the sun and then some with coola. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutroge...2 Answers
Ashley L.
I received this product with a Birchbox subscription. The sample was really small and only enough for one application. Upon application it made my skin feel sticky, which I was not a fan of. I actually ended up scrubbing it off because I was afraid it may cause my skin to break out. Not for me.
Abbey B.
Madison, WI
Love COOLA for facial sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin- I breakout easily and my eyes burn when using many different brands. COOLA is very gentle, yet very effective. It has a pleasant, mild sent that even my husband likes. I will definitely continue to use COOLA in the future.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
Cool Organic sincere is a guilt free way to protect your skin. I have the mango scent which is refreshing and light. The lotion goes on smoothly and finishes with a slight shine. The packaging is sleek and very portable. I recommend this sunscreen to protect you very valuable skin.
Autumn W.
Reynolds, IN
Absolutely love this sunscreen. It has 3 tones for different skin. And knowing i can cover up a bit WHILE using sunscreen is a total plus for me. The scent is so delicious and not chemical smelling. Lightweight and last 80 minutes each use. Highly recommend this sunscreen.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
Best sunscreen I've ever used hands down. I'm a lifeguard, so I'm always in the sun, as sometimes I have issues with having to reapply sunscreen many times throughout the day. With this sunscreen I can put it on in the morning and no I will be protected for the rest of the afternoon! It also smells really nice!
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I really like Coola's organic suncare, as long as it is not tinted. It is very gentle and the packaging is beautiful. As long as I follow appropriate suncare directions, I have not been burnt while using Coola suncare products. It is a little pricey, but I believe organic suncare is well worth the extra money.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
LOVE the texture of this sunscreen and how it seems to work well underneath makeup too, almost like a primer. Good value, easy packaging, smooth and silky texture, haven't gotten burnt with it yet! Be careful squirting at the end of the bottle though - can get everywhere!
Andrea B.
Doral, FL
It is Organic so it is safe for your skin. It does not smell bad so, extra points for that. I use it to hiking and I never get a sunburn so, it is actually work. I received my first bottle from Ipsy, a second one from BirchBox and now, I buy it all the time.
Sarah N.
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox this summer, and immediately purchased for a trip to the beach. I have combo skin and this sunscreen didn't mess with my skin and it also kept me from looking "oily". I will be repurchasing after I finish this bottle.
Alyssa B.
Independence, MO
Sunscreen is so important, that's why I turn to brands like COOLA that offer an organic line for this. It's extremely effective and works every time. I don't worry about the coverage or lack there of, because it's never let me down. Very very happy.
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?