COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.

COOLA Organic Suncare

Protect and boost your skin's defense against aging caused by the sun with this 80 minute water resistant, farm to face sourced broad spectrum spf 50 sunscreen. This high performance and non-greasy lotion is unscented and contains 70 percent certified organic ingredients that protect and repair sun damaged skin. Organic arnica extract reduces inflammation, while organic linseed oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6, clams, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. The phyto-protector plankton extract stimulates and rejuvenates as organic orange water balances skin tone. Organic avocado oil, high in vitamins a, b, e, and f, moisturizes, soothes and softens skin. Have your fun in the sun and then some with coola. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutroge...2 Answers
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Review for: Unscented more...
I’ve only had a sample of this product, and I liked it, nothing really special. I am still looking for that perfect sunscreen, this was not it but I did like the lack of smell and that it was SPF 30 and didn’t have to be reapplied every 30 minutes
Katherine C.
Review for: Unscented more...
The Fresh Mango sport SPF 50 is amazing!! It smells so good and I really can’t believe it’s organic. It does not feel heavy or clog my pores. Little pricey but definitely worth it and it’s a product that you can feel good about.
Kaila C.
Review for: Unscented more...
I love the coola brand for sunscreen! One it’s organic doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or tight after application! Super affordable one of my go to products for summer time or all year around really!
Ivelizz G.
I love that this sunscreen is organic, and doesn't cause breakouts. Great all year under makeup.or alone. I also love that there's no fragrance, and it's made without parabens.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
I love that this sunscreen is organic. I don't have to worry about a ton of awful ingredients covering my face. A little pricier than other sunscreens but worth it.
Amber O.
Duluth, MN
Loved the smell and the feeling it leaves on my skin! I always wear sunscreen in the summer, but I hate putting regular sunscreen on my face since I break out so easily. Love COOLA!
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I have received this brand and several of my subscription boxes and I did like it it is worth testing out so I do recommend trying it not one of my top favorites but it is up there
Stephanie G.
Atlanta, GA
They have the most lightweight sun care on the market. It smells amazing and you don't even feel like you are wearing sunblock because of how lightweight the formula is.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
What I really love about this particular product is that it is organic and it is very rare to find a purely organic sunscreen or sunblock I think it is a great value and I really love it it is gentle and it is not harsh at all I recommend this for everybody
Ana A.
Coola is one of my favorite sunscreens, I have super sensitive skin so I particularly like that it's un scented so it doesn't irritate mi skin. It can become a bit greasy so I try not to use a lot. I also love that it's organic and I know I'm putting good ingredients on my skin. Also I found it very effective protecting my skin from the sun.
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?