Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenCOOLA

And the final rose goes to... our Mineral Face SPF 30 Rosilliance BB+ Cream, which nourishes, protects, and evens out the look of your skin all in a few drops.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN):

Titanium Dioxide 5.6%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (ORGANIC Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Water, Cocoglycerides, Commiphora Myrrha Leaf Cell Extract, Cucumber Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (ORGANIC Acai) Oil, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (ORGANIC Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (ORGANIC Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein / PVP Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Octyldodecyl Oleate, Oryza Sativa (ORGANIC Rice) Bran Oil, Plankton Extract, Propanediol, Rosa Alba Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Centifolia Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Damascena Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Gallica Leaf Cell Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (ORGANIC Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Water, Xanthan Gum.

Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Rosilliance Mineral BB+ Cream Tinted Organic Sunscreen SPF 30!
Nora K.
Atlanta
I LOVED the primer quality of this product I felt like it made my pores disappear. This was almost what I wished that the smash box primers did, except I find those leave somewhat of a chalky film on the face. Would definitely repurchase.
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Rosilliance Mineral BB+ Cream Tinted Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sunscreen should be worn every day not just for the suns rays but also the constant blue light we are experiencing. 90 percent of visible changes to the skin, photoaging is a direct result of cumulative sun damage you've been exposed to throughout your life. This is one of the many esthetician approved sunscreens I recommend for my former clients and friends.
Nicole M.
Clearwater, FL
I buy this bb cream for my daughter. I love that I know she’s protected with SPF and that it is organic. It’s a bit pricier than other bb creams i use to buy for her but she loves it.
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Rosilliance Mineral BB+ Cream Tinted Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by KATHERINE R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Es fabulosa, deja un tono radiante y fresco y un tono uniforme, ideal para uso diario ya que tiene protector solar , de adsorción rápidamente , resultado look radiante y casi natural, cubrimiento medio ! 💖
Maggie H.
Asheville, NC
The BB cream from Coola is amazing! I really like the formula because I don’t really like full coverage. The formula is very dewy and lightweight and has spf 30. I use it on days I want a minimal makeup look. It doesn’t smell like sunscreen and it lasts a long time.
Ralitsa G.
New Orleans
I was very excited to try this BB cream. I tried BB cream for the first time because I received one in one of my subscription boxes - it was Purlisse and it was really pretty good - I started using it during the day instead of foundation. When I run out I ordered Coola - I like it had SPF but the coverage is not very good. It makes your face a bit dewy but really no coverage compared to Purlisse.
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Rosilliance Mineral BB+ Cream Tinted Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Julie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel as though people either love this or hate this depending on what they want to use it for. If anyone uses this product in search of coverage, they will be sorely dissatisfied. It barely evens out skin tone. I think when they say “skin perfector” they mean it adds the slightest tint and SPF and a bit of a glow, but not coverage. I confess, when I saw BB Cream, I expected a bit more coverage, and I did rate it lower due to that. I did try to use it as just my SPF since I really like the glow, but it kind of pilled and crumbled with other base products. It has a rose scent and I notoriously dislike the scent of roses, so I didn’t love that either. This product is best for a truly TRULY no makeup day with some powder foundation on top of it for minimal coverage. Skip the primer and stuff because it wears strangely with too many base products. If you stay in that lane, you will probably enjoy this product. It’s pricey, but it has SPF and some real skincare benefits, so I am not weeping over that. And the extremely limited shade range? Again, no coverage, so I don’t think that they would need more shades. This stuff looks almost grey but plays out okay on the skin. Leaves a translucent and very dewy finish. That’s why I suggest powder foundation on top because that may keep your face together longer if you have combination/oily skin. I won’t purchase again because it doesn’t do well with other base products. If it did, I would love it for my glowy SPF!
Trish L.
San Diego, CA
Cools line is amazing . Definitely pricey for the amount you get, but worth it Mostly organic ingredients. I save up all winter to buy several tubes for the spring/summer
Nirali P.
Sugar Land
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the coverage! Gives you nice material and light coverage! What I didn’t like is the dewy look it gave me. It looked like I was oily as soon as I put it on :(. I use this cream with a bit of translucent powder to give me the look I want! (I use the golden color)
Taylor L.
hanford
Really really great for my skin. I have to sunscreen to go out, can't get that skin cancer. This is great and has a very natural looking tint. It's really great and is fragrance free. One of my favorite brands. Beat bb bream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura L.
Sequim, WA
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Rosilliance Mineral BB+ Cream Tinted Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 for daily wear? It looks pretty amazing and seems to blend well. Curious about wearing it under makeup or alone.
Natalia P. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I use it everyday. I love knowing I’m protecting my skin and it gives me a gorgeous glow and coverage