suggested searches

19%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love how fast I saw results, the only thing I don’t like is the smell. It’s a little too strong for me. But I’d still buy it again
While this self tan is easy to apply, I have never used a self tan, let alone one made specifically for the face that has made me break out so aggressively. I continued to use it hoping it was just a random breakout and not caused by the self tan but time after time it made me break out in cystic acne.
I enjoyed this product mixed with my daily moisturizer for a subtle buildable glow. I plan to start using it on its own for a more noticeable tan as the summer approaches. I enjoy the anti-aging benefits of the product overall. My skin has reacted nicely and I can be very sensitive to creams/serums so I was glad this worked for me. My skin is smooth and plump after each use. It also smells heavenly!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
DooEs this product clog pores??
Do you prefer the Coola sunless tan anti aging face serum or Coco and Eve bronzing face drops? COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum
0 answers