BeautySkinTanning ProductsCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion

Ease into a healthy, golden glow while nourishing your skin. Our Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion is ultra-moisturizing and develops your tan subtly and beautifully as you continue using it.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dihydroxyacetone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin**, Coco-Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Caffeine, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Fragrance, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion SOL Body Gradual Sunless Tanning Lotion After looking at reviews, I decided to first purchase these two brands. Has anyone used either of them? Do they work well? Which one works better in your opinion?
How is the color?
How does this compare to jergens lotion? Is it orange?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion!
Lilian F.
Pomona, CA
This is the best! I alread got my second tube! Can’t believe it but in one application got a great tan. The odor is like the another’s tan .Dont need daily applications! I love it
thaina C.
New Canaan, CT
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion uploaded by thaina C.
A lotion that helps deliver a healthy year-round tan and toned-looking body without the hassle of travel.
April W.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Received this as a gift with purchase. I’m using for the first time. I do like the scent. It’s not hater at all and doesn’t stain you with a fake color. Lower in cost compared to other products
Melissa B.
V
1,413 reviews
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion uploaded by Melissa B.
I love this brand and their products! I didn't find much use for this selfless tan lotion. It has a very light lingering tropical scent. The lotion is very lightweight and thin on my skin. i didn't see much results after use but I'm assuming it has to be used everyday too see results.
Ashlee  C.
Los Angeles, CA
I know I posted a POLL about which was better~ SEPHORA COLLECTION Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist OR COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion however, I hadn’t reviewed this product yet...... Let me say~ it’s a tough choice between the 2 and if I’m being honest~ I’d use BOTH! I’d start with COOLA’s firming tanning lotion cuz it’s seriously flawless! No streaking, no orange-y color, it perfectly & gradually tans you over 2 days & lasts for about 7-10days. In between uses I use SEPHORA’s spray to keep the tan lasting longer & color consistent 😀 So if you haven’t tried this product yet~ this is the year to start!!!
Elianna S.
Palmdale
love love this product! easy to blend and work with. looks so nice on the skin
love love this product! easy to blend and work with. looks so nice on the skin
Katie D.
Tullahoma, TN
I love love love this product! I’m not big into self tanners but I found this one and use it once a week. I love that I can mix it with a regular lotion to dilute the color. Gives me a bronzed glow without looking orange or streaky. Only con is I use it up so fast. Wish it was more affordable or had more product in one bottle.
Olena S.
King of Prussia
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion uploaded by Olena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this lotion based on the great reviews on @coola products. Sadly,my experience wasn't so great.I really wanted to love this lotion.Hey, its premium Coola,natural ingredients, premium price tag.⁣ At first I thought that an orange color was the only issue with this lotion.But after 2-3 days the color started to fade in a most streaky,"dirty" way.(swipe to see) It was rubbing off on my towels and rolling off my skin after shower. I had to scrub it off.I've never had this issue with other brands. Pretty disappointed after reading many great reviews on this product.I guess everyone has a different experience. ⁣
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,616 reviews
Love this one. Posh let me test it fir free. I live for this stuff. It helps to keep my pale af skin looking nice and tanned without turning me into an orange or going too dark. Very natural look
Caitlen T.
Palm Springs, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Organic Gradual Sunless Tan Firming Lotion uploaded by Caitlen T.
First off, the packaging is a total homer. Secondly, LOVE that the lotion itself is white and not the classic orange brown like its competitors. The smell was not offensive as well, recommend to all who don’t and do tan! I use it for a little oomph to boost my natural tan. Really appreciate the firming aspect as well! Didn’t notice a HUGE leap in color, but it just evened out my farmers tan.