Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Liplux SPF 30 Organic Tinted Trio - Coral Reef, Nude Beach, Summer Crush

How do these compare to the Sun Bum sunscreen balms?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Trio - Coral Reef, Nude Beach, Summer Crush!
Brenda W.
Oklahoma City, OK
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Trio - Coral Reef, Nude Beach, Summer Crush uploaded by Brenda W.
This product works as a great sunscreen for your lips. The colors are a little too pink for me, but I still love to use them as a base under liquid lipsticks.[product:online-only-beauty-&-the-beach-mineral-liplux-trio-spf-30]
Erin R.
LosAngeles
I love these tinted spf balms. They don’t smell or taste weird like a lot of sunscreen lip balms, and they’re packaged attractively. They work pretty well!
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
I love the sunscreens that you can put on your lips and your lips do not get burnt this is the second one and it’s truly amazing I like that I can have different tints yeah please keep this on the market
Katy T.
Cookeville, TN
These are great colors, but absorb fast and tend to dry my lips out, defeating the purpose of hydrated lips out in the sun. Coola is affordable for the ingredients you’re buying.
miranda O.
Cincinnati, OH
A must for summer. I love that it gives you a little color and keeps you from burning your lips. I also use mine as a blush
Dasha C.
Ocala, FL
Not only is this a cute tint for the pout it also has protection! We always apply spf all over, but the lips get forgotten. This way it’s cute and protective all in one. Love the colors, too cute COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Trio - Coral Reef, Nude Beach, Summer Crush
Susan S.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Trio - Coral Reef, Nude Beach, Summer Crush not only does COOLA protect my lips with SPF 30 from the suns damaging UV ray it’s moisturizing and lightly tinted. To top it off it smells great and it’s organic! I recommend for everyone who wants a little fashion with their SPF! I could use like a case of these. Love COOLA
Giovanna C.
Chicago
I really love this collection as long as I finish it I get it again and it is very easy to get in my favorite store sephora [product:coola-organic-suncare-collection-mineral-liplux-spf-30-organic-tinted-trio-coral-reef,-nude-beach,-summer-crush]
Makenzie H.
Saluda, VA
Love that this gives you a few to try before buying a full size sunscreen. These are great! Easy to take on the go and are so protective of my skin.
Brittney M.
These little lipsticks are perfect for travel. Throw one in every bag and you’re all set!! They come in a variety of colors and flavors, perfect for mini gifts or stocking stuffers!! Plus, they are natural!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...