Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

bWHAT IT IS/bbrCOOLAs Mineral Body Sunscreen provides hydrating chemical-active free sun protection for even the most sensitive skin. They incorporate genre-defying technology to help disperse non-nano minerals evenly for a sheer application with a lightweight and eminently wearable finish.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- 70 certified organic ingredientsbr- Non-nano Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide sunscreen activesbr- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 mineral protectionbr- Water-Resistant 80 minutesbr- Sheer finish hydrates & nourishesbr- Plant Protectionbr- Ideal for sensitive skinbr- Antioxidant-enrichedbr- Reef-friendly and safebrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Glutenbr- GMObr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulli5 oz./liliWeb ID 3432188/li/ul

I Want trying this
How do we get voxbox free?
This is one of the best sunscreens I've ever tried. It's enormous and worth every penny I spent. I finally found the sunscreen and will never stay away from me. Please do not stop I was using the Clinique sunscreen and I loved it completely. This one is the best I recommend using
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Mandi C.
Love the Coola Face sunscreens. I put them over my moisturizer and before makeup to give my skin some extra protection. It’s not like your typical sunscreen that turns everything white. It just vanishes as you run it in. Which I love.
Rebecca H.
West Roxbury, MA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Rebecca H.
I am completely in love with this product! free from: fragrance, gluten and parabens! It is Vegan and enriched with antioxidants ... spreads easily on the skin providing a luxurious experience every time it is applied! ✨✨✨
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kiera F.
Bloomington, IN
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Kiera F.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I get sunburned very easily and this product prevents so much sunburn and doesn’t make my face feel oily or clogged at all... I use this product all summer long! Definitely recommend!! COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Face Organic Matte Finish Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Dannay R.
Palmetto, FL
Something I use daily! I love how hydrating it is and that it is reef friendly. It is a bit more expensive than most, but it is cruelty free and truly protects the skin.
Evyn M.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Evyn M.
I love this product!! I sometimes struggle witn lotion suncreen due to them feeling heavy and sticky, but this formula is sheer, lightweight, and wearable. Love that it is fragrence free & reef friendly, both super important. It has a sheer finish and dries down super nicely. Does a great job protecting the skin well. So great if you have sensitive skin. Oh and its SPF 50!!!! LOVE!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Ann T.
The Coola Mineral Body Sunscreen is perfect. It can be applied so easy and does not leave you with a white residue on your skin. My to go sunscreen!
Tiffany D.
I got this product in my FabFitFun box, I love it. It goes on evenly, feels nice, and its long lasting. Will purchase this product againCOOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Great natural sunscreen, smells nice and doesn't feel like putting on elmer's glue like some other sunscreens.
June F.
This product seems to work but to be honest I don’t go out in the direct sun very often so I’m not sure how it would fair in the situation. It’s very expensive. I recommend if you have money to burn or like upscale toiletries.
kayla S.
Knoxville, TN
I highly recommend this sunscreen. For one, it stays put until the next recommended application. It also smells delicious! I love it.