Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Your little one's skin needs extra TLC. COOLA's Mineral Baby SPF 50 Unscented Moisturizer is their purest lotion sunscreen, designed to safeguard the most precious and delicate skin.

Active: Titanium Dioxide 7.3%, Zinc Oxide 4.3%

Inactive: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (ORGANIC), Beeswax (ORGANIC), Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctrius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Cocos Nucifera (ORGANIC Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (ORGANIC Carnuba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Oryzanol, Persea Gratissima (ORGANIC Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (ORGANIC Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sesamum Indicum (ORGANIC Sesame) Seed Oil, Silica, Theobroma Cacao (ORGANIC Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Water.

Does it glide smoothly??
Has anyone tried this? Does it glide on smoothly?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
Jam M.
Surprise, AZ
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Jam M.
Coola products are harmless to both baby and ocean! We love the lightweight lotion and how it goes on clear. I believe coola is the best product out for the summer! Me and my little babe absolutely believe in this product #vacay
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Coola is my favorite sunscreen.I love that its a mineral sunscreen and its organic.I like the way it smells and the way it feels.I like the convenience knowing my child skin is completely protected, while playing in the sun.I would buy again.I would also highly recommend Coola to everyone who wants complete sun protection.
Brittani R.
Vandenburg Village
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Brittani R.
This is my favorite Sunscreen for my baby. Effective sunscreen without any harsh fillers or chemicals that can cause cancer as much as the sun can. It is a little more pricey than you're average sunblock but worth it because it's also somewhat moisturizing. COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Rosy N.
Woodland Hls, CA
I’ve been using this sunscreen from long time and I loving it ! It has nice matte look and doesn’t feel oily at all. It has got spf 50 which is great for people like me who live in sunny areas ! Recommend to everyone.
Kate W.
This a great brand, works really well and has a pleasant scent. I’m sure it’s just the nature of the type of product it is, but it’s on the thick side and makes me feel greasy. No issues with my kids though
Taylor P.
Pittsburg, CA
I really love COOLA products. As my skin has been struggling with maskne, starting this new product has improved my skin. I wish the bottle was right side up tho because too much product comes out at once and is wasted.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
I love the quality/ingredients they put into their products ! Nothing that could hurt my children. They are also protected with this sunscreen! Doesn’t irritate their skin and stays put. We are a pretty active family so this is an essential product to have on hand.
Christina G.
Tampa, FL
I've heard of this brand and wanted to check it out. I've read great reviews on it so although pricey I wasn't so worried because I knew chances are it was going to be good. And yes it actually is good. I wish the price was more affordable.
Thilani P.
I love the organic sunscreens however I always find them a lot harder to apply evenly than a regular sunscreen. While this was a lotion, I felt that the coverage was patchy. However, where it did cover, the sun protection was fine.  This stuff is way more expensive than a lot of other brands, but it worked well.
Echo E.
pollock pines
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Baby Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Echo E.
This is a great product I love their motto from farm to face !I mean how perfect can this company be they are completely vegan, SANS gluten-free no GMO‘s , and of their products are recycled products. They are made in the US to they have over 70% certified organic ingredients I use this on my baby and myself for sunscreen I love their products. My babies fair skin and I just I don’t feel ever products are as good for him as this company is I think that they stand behind having wholesome quality products and I love them