Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30

Ready, set, go! A few mists of our organic Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 keeps your 9am face going until you call it a night. The weightless, matte-finish spritz helps makeup stay put and delivers a quick hit of hydration and sun protection anytime you need it.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN):

Avobenzone 2.8%, Homosalate 3.5%, Octisalate 3.9%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Alcohol (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (ORGANIC), Algae Extract (ORGANIC), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Fruit Water, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethyl Ferulate, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Juniperus Communis Callus Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Leaf Cell Extract, Phoenix Dactilyfera (Date) Leaf Cell Extract, PVP, Silica Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water

doo you recommend this? ?
I Love this setting spray but don’t love the smell. Does anyone know of one just as good but that smells better?
Is this a good spf ?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30!
Product Highlights
...too heavy and provided great coverage with just a few sprays. it does matte pretty well, and does not make makeup budge.in reviews
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kimberly R.
Overall, it’s a good product. I enjoy a more matte finish with my setting sprays, and this is definitely more dewy. However, it’s worth it to get my spf boost throughout the day. I use my big bottle every morning, and carry the plastic travel sizes in my makeup go bag for refreshers during the day!COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
Courtney S.
Gardner, MA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Courtney S.
I had received this in my FabFitFun box and fell in love. Didn’t really like setting sprays before this one but now I have repurchased it 3 or so times. Has a little bit of a sunscreen smell, which I am fine with as I use it as a Summer setting spray, but works well and has SPF 30!
Lupe M.
Redding
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Lupe M.
Such an amazing setting spray and with SPF , yes!! It doesn’t interrupt with the makeup application nor does it disturb it. Great scent too! The only down side is that I went through this product in a few days.
Melody M.
Oklahoma City, OK
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Melody M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly, I love this for just making sure I have some sun protection. I wouldn’t use this if I’m going to spend most of my day out in the sun. I feel like the Coola setting sunscreen spray is more for when you are going in and out of buildings, not for full on sun. I wouldn’t trust it that much. It does sting a little, but my face does sting a little with regular sunscreen. Honestly, not everyone is going to like this stuff.
Tish E.
Wilmington, DE
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Tish E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting spray/sunscreen combo has a nice mister application. The product itself works really well, nice satin finish and totally clear. The packaging is nice and it’s a gorgeous color. The smell is not pleasant however it quickly goes away after application. Love having this for sunny days to protect my face.
Dr J.
Bourbonville
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Dr J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Been on the hunt for a sunscreen top-off over makeup before the days get longer and COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Mineral Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 30 is making the short list ..... glass bottle with medium mist applicator that covers you face in just a few spritzes ..... the scent is strong but quickly dissapates and is similar to a chemical sunscreen with a little something to help cover it up ..... formula is slightly mattifying and dries clear over makeup ..... no irritation just remember to hold your breath while spraying and move away so you don't inhale it ..... best I have tried so far but also still hunting!
Chagan S.
Berkeley, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Chagan S.
I got this in a makeup subscription box 2 years ago. Since then, this has become my go to [email protected] settling spray. I love that it’s plays a dual purpose sunscreen and make up setting spray.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Michelle B.
I received this in my subscription box and its not something I would normally buy but im glad I received it. Its a face mist that I use as a setting spray and it is spf 18.
Lia H.
San Jose, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Lia H.
Love the idea of this product. Doesn’t sting or feel harsh. However, it leaves little white spots wherever it was sprayed. So you need to spray then use a make up sponge to blot it on which makes me wonder how much of the product is actually left on skin.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Makeup Setting Spray Organic Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Michaela H.
I’ve been obsessed with Coola Makeup Setting Spray since I received it in my FFF box. I apply SPF every morning but I keep forgetting reapply throughout the day. This product makes reapplication exciting! It’s been really hot in New Mexico so anything refreshing through the day is welcomed. I keep this spray in the fridge and then putting it in my purse every time I leave the house. It’s still chilled after 2h when I need to reapply SPF. It does have alcohol in it and you can smell it a little bit, so be careful about that. #coola #settingspray #spf

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
James M.
PA
il y a 9 mois
Brie M. il y a 6 mois
Yes, it does for the most part. I like it.