suggested searches
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30
COOLA

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This product meets every requirement of the line that it promises, we can see the significant change in the skin, it looks bright and hydrated. It would certainly be a product that I would buy again.
This is the holy grail of facial sunscreen. It gives the most natural amazing glow, without looking greasy, and leaves no white cast at all! It has a wonderful fresh, light scent. Coverage is amazing so longevity of product is great, which in my opinion justifies the price. Love the ease of the dropper. This is my go to face screen, and I have recommended it to so many people. I will continue to use this for years to come!
This is ok! Pros: doesn’t burn eyes, doesn’t smell, protects against sun and harmful rays. Cons: greasy, not enough spf, bottle came broken. This is a good spf, I just wish it was higher, like 40 or 50. I wouldn’t repetitively buy this, but it’s not bad for what it is.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this product last longer than a regular sunscreen? It seems like it would because it needs so little ?
is the liquid supposed to be filled to the top or is there supposed to be an empty liquid gap at the top? i got my bottle from sephora & i’m not sure if it’s brand new or was it tested, returned or used? looking at some photos on here & elsewhere i see the liquid is filled up to near the top with just a slight tiny gap. mine is only where the circle spf 30 logo print is. thanks!
0 answers
I know that Coola says mixing this with moisturizer can impact the effectiveness or the concentration of the SPF? They also don’t indicate when to use this in relation to moisturizer and just to put it on cleansed skin. Does it still work if I put moisturizer over the top or should it go last like other SPFS?
more questions