BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOOLA

Meet your mineral match! This multi-tasking modern masterpiece does it all. Our oil-free, airy-light formula gently glides on to form a transparent veil, ideal for everyday use. Non-nano Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while our plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° complex helps mitigate the effects of today’s modern-world skin-aggressors – HEV light, IR, and pollution. A proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants helps mitigate the effects of free radicals while a bouquet of plant stem cells and niacinamide helps promote skin radiance and youthful-looking skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN):

Zinc Oxide 15.0 %

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jasminum Sambac Leaf Cell Extract, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyisobutene, Polyquaternium-80, Propanediol, Schinus Molle Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract

When it mentions “mineral” in the title, what kind of mineral is it that’s in the ingredients?
Does this leave a white residue?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30!
Katelyn L.
Auburn, AL
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Katelyn L.
I had high hopes for this sunscreen but it’s not my favorite. I’d heard good things about Coola, but I find this sunscreen to be a little clumpy and gritty. I have to shake it up good but even then it goes on pretty uneven and I usually have to really, realllyy rub it in or it leaves gritty white patches on my skin. It’s good enough for me to finish the bottle, but I won’t buy it again.
Samantha G.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Samantha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face sunscreen cream is a good option if you’re sticking to a mineral base over chemical. However, I don’t love the smell and I find that it leaves a bit of a white sticky cast that I can’t seem to wash off after a day in the sun. The SPF does work and provides protection, and the smell does eventually go away, but overall not my favorite SPF option. [product:coola-organic-suncare-collection-full-spectrum-360°-mineral-sun-silk-creme-organic-face-sunscreen-spf-30]
Alexandra R.
Valencia, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Alexandra R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Has some great Blue Light protection! So if you are staying in to watch a movie, do some work on your computer, watch videos on your phone etc. This is the ideal protection. I wear it when I’m indoors!
Maggie C.
Redondo Beach, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Maggie C.
Love this product! I use it every single day before applying make up. It’s very sheer and not oily at all. I do wish it was a higher SPF though.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Sunscreen should be worn every day not just for the suns rays but also the constant blue light we are experiencing. 90 percent of visible changes to the skin, photoaging is a direct result of cumulative sun damage you've been exposed to throughout your life. This is one of the many esthetician approved sunscreens I recommend for my former clients and friends.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this sunscreen by Coola, it sinks into the sink well so there is no long wait time for the white cast to disappear. It feels pleasant on the skin after application. Slightly cooling and doesn’t leave the skin feeling tacky or greasy. Forms a good base under makeup too. I haven’t experienced any pilling!
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Lee K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really really like this sunscreen. It works so well with my skin. It doesn’t leave a white cast, absorbs really well, and has not caused any irritation or breakouts. I got a sample of it and definitely plan to buy the full size.
Autumn B.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Autumn B.
Purchased at: Macy's
So I was on the hunt for a unscented, untinted mineral sunscreen that didn't feel heavy and after much searching this fit the bill! Wears well under makeup, but it's definitely mattifying so I have to swap my oil-free moisturizer I typically do during the day for one that's a little heavier, plus this is great to pair with Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer. I think you have to be careful when applying this, don't rub but tap it onto the skin or you can have patches that will pill and foundation doesn't help to cover that. I find that this works best if I apply it immediately after my moisturizer so it doesn't have time to sink into my skin first, makes it a little easier to move around evenly. When I've been careful applying, I haven't had any issues with white cast at all, but if you are a deeper skintone I wouldn't get this without trying it first because that's a definite possibility. I feel like the issues I've had with it are just typical of a zinc based sunscreen, which is the ideal for sensitive skin, so I'm going to finish this guy up and look at my options once I do, but I wouldn't have any problems recommending this to someone especially if that person is oily!
Jordan M.
Lakewood, OH
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Jordan M.
I love that it doesn’t smell like sunscreen! It goes on easy and smooth, but does dry a little like sunscreen, which I’m not a huge fan of. I wore it under my makeup as a primer, and my makeup stayed pretty well & went easily on top of it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Zamira S.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Creme Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Zamira S.
Everytime, I receive a product, I always take my time first to try it out for sometime before leaving a review because I want to make sure Im being 100% honest and helpful. Let me start by saying this is no doubt the best SPF creme Ive ever used and its everything Ive always wanted - oil free, light formula, anti-pollution and organic! It didn’t irritate my sensitive skin whatsoever hence, no acne, no sticky/greasy feeling and no super strong spf smell. It glides right on to my skin and instantly promotes skin radiance without the usual white residue that most spf creams cause. It has a very soft floral scent and feels really fresh on my skin. I received this product complimentary and I cant thank Influenster enough for introducing me to this amazing product and allowing me to review it. I will definitely be purchasing this again once I run out!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dina B.
il y a 3 ans
Kelsey C. il y a 2 ans
the full spectrum 360 has an SPF of 30 and the White Tea Organic has an SPF of 50 which would be better for outdoor activities! I’m not sure about the White Tea but the Full Spectrum 360 also protects your skin from Blue light which is emitted through phone screens, TVs, computers, etc. 🤗
Kelsie C.
Oviedo, FL
il y a 3 ans
Tina T. il y a 3 ans
i honestly think it is! it has not made me break out and i feel like my skin doesn't get burned. also acne spots have not worsened either and I have been consistently wearing this sunscreen! hope this helps <3