BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

bWHAT IT IS/bbrYour invisible shield against the sun and elements. This organic Face SPF 50 Moisturizer is your daytime lotion and SPF in one. The sheer silky lotion nourishes skin and wears beautifully under makeup.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- 70 certified organic ingredientsbr- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protectionbr- Water-resistant 80 minutesbr- Sheer and lightweight yet hydrates all daybr- Reef-friendlybrbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbrPlant Protection a proprietary blend of naturally effective and antioxidant-rich nutrientsbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Glutenbr- GMObr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulli1.7 oz./liliWeb ID 3432183/li/ul

I am looking for an every day SPF for my face. Has anyone used this one before? If so does it leave your face feeling greasy or oily? Would you recommend it?
How does this work on dry, sensitive skin?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Ola G.
This is a great sunscreen ! It’s deff my fav for the spring and summer and wears great under makeup. It’s not greasy or oily , after I do my skincare for the morning I let it sit for 10-15 min and then I put on this sunscreen and then let that sink in for a good 10 min and go in with primer and makeup and it wears beautifully. It sheer so there’s no cast on it, I deff recommend this to everyone !
Alison R.
Grafton, MA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Alison R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really great sunscreen and has turned into one of my go-tos. It fragrance free and waterproof for up to 80 minutes. It’s fairly thick in consistency (similar to Aveeno Protect & Hydrate Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion Spf 60), but also sinks into the skin very quickly which I appreciate, and doesn’t dry out my skin at all.
Mariam M.
Washington, DC
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Mariam M.
My go to sunscreen! It feels so good on the skin and doesn’t make me break out. Highly recommend it and would buy it over and over again.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Brooke M.
I know I should use this everyday but I honestly only wear it in the spring/summer. I love that it is so light and can be worn under makeup and it doesn’t feel heavy, at all. The unscented is a huge plus as well. When we go out in the summer everyone’s face always gets burnt but mine. Thanks coola!
Michele M.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Michele M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My top pick for face sunscreen is the Coola Organic Classic Face Sunscreen SPF50. I choose the fragrance free version bc why in blazes do you want to add fragrance to your face?! The sunscreen is water resistant to 80 minutes. It absorbs quickly. And it does not leave a white cast on your face or cause flashback in pics. It's must have for me!
Lauren G.
Montebello, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This sunscreen leaves no white cast, feels like a thin/medium moisturizer, has no fragrance, and goes on well under makeup. Im always on the hunt for the most comfortable facial sunscreens and this is definitely a favorite. Ive purchased 3 times now and it still remains a great choice for my sensitive and combo skin
Fiona L.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Fiona L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this sunscreen, it doesn’t have a white cast and doesn’t feel greasy. It works well as a face moisturizer especially when you’re gonna be out in the sun. I also like that it’s lightweight so it doesn’t feel like a thick layer of sunscreen on your face.
Jennifer K.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Jennifer K.
Amazing facial sunscreen. Organic made with white tea. Gentle on sensitive skin. Does not break me out at all. Lasts a while and has a very lite scent. COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50
Rishaline Belle G.
San Francisco, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Rishaline Belle G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Every morning, sunscreen is the best thing you could do for your skin especially this brand, coola. Organic and light, I love how it treats my skin with an spf 50, it’s water based and moisturizer my skin from body to face, it does the work. This especially is great that it doesn’t leave any streaks or white spots, it’s also ideal for sensitive skin, must try!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Face Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perks of this being a chemical sunscreen is that it doesn’t leave a white cast. It’s very lightweight and it’s fragrance free claim holds truth. Not containing any oxybenzone is also nice since that’s what my skin is sensitive to.