BeautySkinSun CareCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70

Our highest protection level yet, with fresh notes of Peach Blossom. This powerful, organic sunscreen spray provides broad spectrum SPF 70 protection, while a complex of plant cell actives support and nourish the skin barrier. Its sheer finish makes it ideal for long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN):

Avobenzone 2.9% Octisalate 4.9% Octocrylene 9.5%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Alcohol (ORGANIC), Bisabolol (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Decanal*, Ethyl Ferulate, Ethyl Hexanoate*, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Gamma-Nonalactone*, Gamma-Undecalactone*, Glycerin, Heliotropine*, Hexyl Acetate*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil (ORGANIC), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyester-8, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Triethyl Citrate*, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70!
Janeka K.
Long Beach, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 uploaded by Janeka K.
I love that the SPF is high so I don’t have to reapply too often. It smells great and doesn’t feel greasy like other sunscreen. It sprays on nicely and perfect for a beach day!
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 uploaded by Kierra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely loveee Coola Sunscreen as you can see lol !!! such great ingredients and super duper lightweight on the skin! I love the fragrance free option but the mango guava smells great! if you compare ingredients, the full size product is the same as the “face sunscreen” so save yourself some money and just by the “body” one for your face! I use it almost everyday all the time with zero issue 😊 more dang for your buck. (also take advantage of Ulta when they have coola on sale)
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 uploaded by Ann T.
An other high quality 70% organic Classic sunscreen from Coola. This sunscreen smells like Peach Blossom and I absolutely love it! Because is a spray is super easy to apply with out making a mess with your hands. I would recommend to everyone!
Lauren A.
LakeGeorge
SPF works! Reef safe! Smells phenomenal and sprays on wide but not too harsh, it’s easy to control and apply to my body precisely. I never burn with this on. Spray makes it really easy to get my back. Favorite body sunscreen for sure.
Stephanie A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great sunscreen. I love the coconut scent. Smells so wonderful on and I don’t get burnt when I use it at the beach. I have the travel size as well for when I go on vacations!
Shakti G.
Alcoa, TN
I love all of the Coola products and could probably open a Coola boutique I have so much of their stuff. I’m extremely fair skinned and so is my daughter so I’m obsessive about sunscreen. I use this brand and Alba Botanical organic.
Penny A.
Scranton, SC
I love the smell. This is a great sun screen. My family loves it. I would say the price could be better but you definitely get good quality.
Malice A.
Seattle, WA
This stuff smells SO GOOD. I normally hate the smell of sunscreen but this one smells good enough to make me enjoy using it. The protection is great, and the application is easy.
Elisa F.
Best body spray sunscreen on earth! Amazing smell, amazing feeling. Doesn’t feel tacky or greasy. It dries and leaves the skin moisturizer and protected. It’s on the expensive side but a little goes a long way.
Elise Y.
I like the different scents this brand offers. I find that the coverage is not as good as others I've tried. I burn quicker with this one than another brand of the same spf.

Looking for your answer?