BeautySkinSun CareCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

New! This organic COOLA Classic Body Sunscreen Lotion is an enhanced version of our award-winning classic – designed for those long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use. Our advanced plant-based oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula, for fortified protection that's unbelievably light, gentle, and sheer on skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN):

Avobenzone 1.75%, Homosalate 5.0%, Octisalate 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (ORGANIC Safflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seedcake Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Hydrogenated Methyl Abietata, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Troplone, Xanthan Gum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection Classic Body Organic Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 uploaded by Courtney H.
I absolutely hate the smell of this one. It reminds me of the smell of the cheap chapstick I had as a kid. t literally makes me gag as I try and put on. I have no idea if it’s effective as I immediately took a shower when I realized there was no way I could wear it all day. It was gifted to a friend.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
I am such a fan of this Coola product. The packaging has suck beautiful colors and protects the product well. It goes on easily and doesn't have a greasy feel. The scent is just wonderful. I had received this as a freebie and feel in love after my first use.
KATHRYN C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is really the only sunscreen I’ll use. Most have yucky chemicals that do protect from the sun’s rays but absorb into your body and do who knows what! The smell is nice and summery, and it doesn’t leave a pasty residue like you’re trying to be a ghost or something. I use it on my face too, no issues.
Chelsea L.
I used this product for the first time this summer. I actually didn’t burn with this. It has a nice smell and the packaging is adorable. I already purchased another bottle. This is my new go to!
LANI R.
I love the scents of the Coola brand, there is no white cast, but so pricey. I mean $40 for a sunscreen just because it smells good. If anyone knows of a dupe PLEASE RESPOND!!!
Kate P.
Oxford, MS
This sunscreen is very nice. It soaks right into the skin. Does not leave me greasy or shiny. Works well under makeup. Would definitely repurchase!
Danielle R.
Denver, CO
This worked extremely well in the hot Mexican sun. I love the scent and the texture which is thinner and more dry than a typical greasy sunscreen. Obsessed! Would buy again
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
We always have to go at a high like at 50 SPS because you’re a very fair skinned people this is one of our favorites always in our bags at the beach or to go boating or fishing coola is truly awesome
Tara R.
Sacramento, CA
I received this organic COOLA sunscreen for free in exchange for my honest review last year and absolutely loved it! If I'm not mistaken it was the White tea smell and the spf was 50. Now, I was a bit skeptical because I couldn't even tell if the moisturizer had sunscreen in it because it smelled so nice. My skin didn't get burned so all in all this sunscreen worked!
Sadia P.
Valley Stream, NY
Many of the sunscreens I have used always left my face feeling greasy and just not comfortable. This sunscreen is really nice and light.

Looking for your answer?