Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenCOOLA
Organic Suncare Collection 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set

COOLA Organic Suncare Collection 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set

Go big or go home? How about go small and go everywhere! With minis of some of our best-selling organic suncare, our 4-piece kit will keep you protected in the sun while delivering nourishing, age-fighting vitamins and antioxidants to your skin. The products come in a cute, limited-edition reusable pouch that fits perfectly into any beach tote.

[product:coola-4-piece-organic-sport-suncare-travel-set]. I was wondering if this is worth trying and what makes it so great
What comes with this travel set and is it worth it?
Is this travel bag safe to bring on an airplane carry-on?
Start your review of COOLA Organic Suncare Collection 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set!
Kristen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would totally recommend for a trip away from home! It has everything you need to go out of the house and be set for the day while away and traveling! It even comes in a totally cute case and did I mention it is organic!!!!
Dawn R.
Bay City, MI
Love each and every product that's in this bag! I purchased mine at birchbox.com! Very nice packaging!
Jenna M.
I bring this kit with me whenever I travel! I love the smell of their products ya and it doesn’t irritate my skin
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Coola Classic Body Spf 50 Guava Mango 🥭 this suncream is excellent begin for the scent, soft and smooth application you go to love it! Is a lot product and good value. I use before make up like moisturizer/ protect my skin all in one. Super happy 😊
Chelsea N.
I ordered this from amazon last minute while I was packing (although normally I prefer to not order beauty/skincare stuff from amazon) it’s a great kit! Perfect sizes to throw in your beach bag. Also it’s a cruelty free brand 😍
Laura T.
Malakoff, TX
One of my favorite brands for sun care products. Always a go to. They have so many options you’ll definitely find what you need. I I love their lip balms, and sprays. The sprays smell good and aren’t harsh on skin. Haven’t caused break out or oil patches. Decent price too.
Lilia D.
Cool is straight up the only brand of sunscreen products that doesn't make my skin break out. I wore exclusively Coola on a week long Caribbean vacation recently and didn't break out once! They're wonderful protection as well, my face did not burn one bit and I rarely had to reapply.
Abbey S.
Santee, CA
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set uploaded by Abbey S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This set was really great to use. The lip balm is perfect. The guava mango spray smelt great and worked really well. The white tea face sunscreen was not my favorite. And the after sun care lotion helped prevent my husband from getting a sunburn. Also the little travel bag makes for a great makeup bag.
Mariela O.
En esta época de verano es necesario traer o usar los productos de cuidado de la piel como los protectores solares,así nuestra piel estará protegida de los rayos solares
Nat F.
I first received Coola products as part of my Birchbox subscription. That was a year ago, and I’m still using the products religiously today. I love their scents, how gentle the product is, how effective they are, light weight on my skin, and despite my naturally oily skin, they don’t feel greasy or heavy. I recommend Coola to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jena C.
Mccammon, ID
il y a 2 ans
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection 4 Piece Organic Suncare Travel Set. I was wondering if this is worth trying and what makes it so great
Lydia A. il y a un an
I would definitely recommend this product as it is cheaper than buying them all separate and is an amazing product