COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.

BY COOLA

Protect and boost your skin's defense against aging caused by the sun with this 80 minute water resistant, farm to face sourced broad spectrum spf 50 sunscreen. This high performance and non-greasy lotion is unscented and contains 70 percent certified organic ingredients that protect and repair sun damaged skin. Organic arnica extract reduces inflammation, while organic linseed oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6, clams, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. The phyto-protector plankton extract stimulates and rejuvenates as organic orange water balances skin tone. Organic avocado oil, high in vitamins a, b, e, and f, moisturizes, soothes and softens skin. Have your fun in the sun and then some with coola. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutroge...2 Answers
Carolyn H.
COOLA is the holy grail of all sunscreens. Many individuals don’t realize that any time you are exposed to the suns rays, you are at risk of developing skin cancer. COOLA takes out the scary ingredients (oxybenzone!) and replaces them with natural, safe minerals (and makes it smell delicious, to boot). I am a repeat customer, and everyone in my little family gets slathered with COOLA on the daily. I love this brand!!
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use the Plumeria scented version of this Coola sunscreen. I love how organic and gentle it is. I even use it on my baby with zero irritation. The smell is absolutely lovely. I look forward to using this product. It is a bit pricey, but it will last you a long time and isn’t using organic, skin loving products worth the price point? I think so!
Kimberly G.
Loved very much. Not so greasy and absorbs very good on even the most gentlest skin. Price isn’t bad either. I like that it doesn’t sting when you put it even on your face like most sunscreens do. I would totally buy again and I would recommend it to anyone from here on out.
Kristin I.
I have liked all of the Cool sunscreens I have purchased. They smell nice and work well to block the sun. They aren't super greasy either so you could wear under makeup/daily in the summer. I usually purchase from Sephora.
Ivelizz G.
I love that this sunscreen is organic, and doesn't cause breakouts. Great all year under makeup.or alone. I also love that there's no fragrance, and it's made without parabens.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
meghan n.
Delmar
Review for: No Color more...
I am a ginger so I have extremely fair skin and I burn soooo easily, but this sunscreen is my lifesaver! it leaves my face unharmed and acne free! definitely try this product out!
Stephanie G.
Atlanta, GA
They have the most lightweight sun care on the market. It smells amazing and you don't even feel like you are wearing sunblock because of how lightweight the formula is.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen in the world. I️ got a sample of it and fell in love. I️ wish it wasn’t so much expensive though. It breaks my heart to spend that much on sunscreen. This definitely isn’t a product I’m able to keep stocked up.
Katherine C.
Review for: Unscented more...
The Fresh Mango sport SPF 50 is amazing!! It smells so good and I really can’t believe it’s organic. It does not feel heavy or clog my pores. Little pricey but definitely worth it and it’s a product that you can feel good about.
Crystal🦄
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?