COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.COOLA Organic Suncare uploaded by Monica M.

BY COOLA

Protect and boost your skin's defense against aging caused by the sun with this 80 minute water resistant, farm to face sourced broad spectrum spf 50 sunscreen. This high performance and non-greasy lotion is unscented and contains 70 percent certified organic ingredients that protect and repair sun damaged skin. Organic arnica extract reduces inflammation, while organic linseed oil, rich in omegas 3 and 6, clams, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. The phyto-protector plankton extract stimulates and rejuvenates as organic orange water balances skin tone. Organic avocado oil, high in vitamins a, b, e, and f, moisturizes, soothes and softens skin. Have your fun in the sun and then some with coola. see more...

• Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutroge...2 Answers
Braden H.
Arlington, TX
I received this product from Birchbox, so I can't comment on the price of it, but it was a great sunscreen. It didn't irritate my skin, or allow the sun's rays to tan me. I have been searching for an organic alternative to switch to where sun screen is concerned, in order to eliminate a lot of the harmful , and irritating chemicals used in most sun protecting products. This is the most effective, and seemingly gentle sun screen i have ever used!
Erin D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the fresh scent of the cucumber facial moisturizer, and it's a great bonus with the SPF coverage. My only complaint is that it absorbs quickly but leaves a slight sticky feeling. It takes a little finishing powder to resolve, but still it feels refreshing and clean throughout the day! I was also happy with the reasonable price tag. It would be great for use on a day at the beach.
Megan R.
I got a sample of this in an ipsy bag a while ago and just used it when I went to an amusement park last week. It prevented my face from getting a nasty burn and also doesn't smell bad. It does burn if you get it in your eyes, so be careful when applying it. It also didn't sweat off of my face like all the others ones do. Not too greasy, but still greasy.
Norbeliss M.
Although I prefer to use chemical-free sunblocks, this is an excellent product. It truly has no fragrance and is a welcome break from the heavier, sticky, chemical-free products I usually use. It is light and feels good on. I like that it has organic non-active ingredients. Would I use this all year round? No. But in the summer definitely.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I love this brand. It's a physical sunscreen that does not leave you sticky or give off a white cast. The all over spray in spf 50 gives the right amount of protection from the sun and again no sticky or greasy feeling. I also use the face sunscreen spf 30 and it glides on like a primer. 100% recommend this product.
Meghan K.
Redlands, CA
Great sunscreen to go under makeup and it smells wonderful. Will not go on white and it looks good in your medicine cabinet. Moderately priced but I do not expect a wonderful facial sunscreen to be cheap. I would recommend to anyone who wears makeup or even those who do not. Great for everyday use.
Emily K.
I received a sample of this sunscreen in my ipsy bag a few months ago. It was a great sunscreen that I could see myself purchasing in the future. It was slightly oily at first, but I feel like it absorbs well. It was fairly light on the skin and felt nice. It did a great job at protecting my skin.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I have been using this all summer and it never once makes me feel like my skin is clogged. That's a huge deal for me. My skin is so sensitive, and I burn so easily. It's nice being able to trust what is going on my skin because it wasn't full of chemicals I can not pronounce. Always smells great.
Ashley L.
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
I received this product with a Birchbox subscription. The sample was really small and only enough for one application. Upon application it made my skin feel sticky, which I was not a fan of. I actually ended up scrubbing it off because I was afraid it may cause my skin to break out. Not for me.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
Coola facial sunscreen is light weight, non greasy, has the higher SPF I want and smells great. I especially love the mango scent and white tea is nice too! It is organic and effective and does not leave a thick white cast to my skin. This is on my go to list of facial sunscreen products.
Crystal🦄
Which would be the better buy between this sunscreen and Neutrogena's sunscreen?