BY COOLA

Don't let selfies take a toll on your skin! Get complexion protection both outdoors and indoors with our SPF 30 Sun Silk Drops with 360° Full Spectrum Protection. Finally, organic skincare that keeps up with your everyday modern lifestyle!

• Hands down one of the coolest brands I’ve been lucky enou...9 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?14 Answers
  • Did anyone get the Coola Vox post-survey?? I haven’t rece...7 Answers
COOLA Organic SPF 30 Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops

Start your review of COOLA Organic SPF 30 Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sabrina D.
Rushville, NY
I love this. It was so easy to incorporate into my routine so I know I’m protected sun and blue light as well when I’m inside. It goes on easily over my moisturizer and leaves no white cast behind. I also don’t feel a residue of any sort. It also plays well with other products and does not cause any pilling. The serum has a slight shimmer to it but not so much so that you look ridiculous. I use coolas mineral sun screen over my make up when I’m out and about and my Spf needs a refresher.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
This just smells awful. You know that grainy texture that your sunscreen gets when it’s old and drying out? That’s what it smells like! The texture is nice and creamy and absorbs to skin pretty well but I just can’t  over the terrible smell. The packaging is the only saving grace for this product. I love the little dropper and the pink bottle. I dumped out the left overs of my product and am using it for homemade makeup remover.
Dimelo T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg!!!!!! I love COOLA! These drops are amazing! So check this out who knew you needed sunscreen to be in front of your computer? So if you have a desk job like I do can you believe we have been harming are skin!!! COOLA created these silk drops that are beyond amazing very light and organic. Protection is the key for beautiful skin! BOOYAH! Thanks COOLA! Xoxo
Michelle I.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really did not want to like this because it is pricey but I actually do like this. It feels moisturizing and does not feel oily. I like the packaging because it comes in a glass bottle. I do wish it was a higher SPF, but I like the idea that it protects from blue light because I stare at a computer all day.
Madeleine L.
Washington , DC
I loved this sunscreen! The scent is great, it doesn't really smell like sunscreen and I love the texture and feel of it. Unlike most sunscreens, the formula is really thin and lightweight. Instead of squeezing it on, you use a dropper that sucks up the liquid and makes it really easy to apply. I didn't get any sunburns when using this product and it didn't mess up any makeup that I put on over it. Additionally, the bottle size is perfect to just throw in your purse and bring it on the go. Highly recommend!
Thea L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing to say the least. It feels so light and refreshing without any grease. Absorbs into the skin quickly and works wonders. I have very sun sensitive skin and with any SPF 30 I burn. This didn’t make me burn even a tiny bit. Would 100% repurchase and recommend.
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I recently received this product in a VOXBX campaign for COOLA. I am now in love with this brand and their products which made me even more excited to try out this product. As COOLA does they served quality with this one. I love their sport sunscreen but these took it to another level. Yes it only has a 30 SPF rather than a 50 BUT it literally protects you from so many other damaging rays, even DIGITAL. I literally cannot believe this product exists. I feel as though this brand is revolutionary, at least for me, in the meaning of taking care of your skin and truly realizing where the damage can come from. This product expands the realms in which we can take precaution for our skin and I will be a continuous user. I just adore the packaging on this one I think the bottle is so cool! Also it is great for dry sensitive skin which is a bonus (I am sure it would be nice on other skin types too). It is light and the smell is nice its very citrus-y and so fresh in my opinion. Thank you to Influenster for sending this to me it is now a beauty must have for me!
Sherah D.
Nashville, TN
I love this sunscreen. I have really sensitive skin and have a hard time with facial sunscreens specifically, but this product was great for me. It’s super lightweight and didn’t make my eyes burn like most do. It held up in the Hawaii sun!
Shannon K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product!!! It smells amazing and I know I’m putting healthy nutrients into my skin. I was surprised that it didn’t make my skin oily throughout the day, I actually look better than ever and it’s protecting me from sun damage.
Reena M.
Tampa, FL
Let's just say I was fairly surprised when I tried this product. I'm the type of person that knows sunscreen especially on your face is important but I never really use it because I'm not a fan of the sunscreen smell. This product blew me away!

First off, the packaging is simple and sleek. It comes in a pastel colored bottle which lets be honest is great for the aesthetics on the gram.

Second, application isn't a typical "squeeze bottle" sort of thing. It really is an oil based product so it's actually a dropper application. I was a bit confused when I tried it pressing the top thinking if was going to squeeze out. You just have to twist it off first. Oops. I think this is great so you have a good balance of what comes out vs what you use on your face.

Third, the actual product itself is what impressed me the most! The smell was nothing like sunscreen and it reminded of lemonade from the Philippines (which is a great smell btw). It wasn't heavy on the face and it felt like it hydrated my skin really well too!!

Overall, I would actually invest in this product to protect and hydrate my skin especially in the Florida weather!
Sylvia L.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
How does this feel on the skin ?
Theresa R.
I want to try this, how does this work on dry skin?
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Con qué frecuencia debo usarlo?

Sephora