BY COOLA

Keep Healthy Skin Hypoallergenic 2 Paraben Free 1 Ultra Sheer 6 Oxybenzone Free 5 Anti-Aging 4 No nano-sized particles Get environmental defense as you fight free radicals with this antioxidant enriched, SPF 30 sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA UVB protection. Vitamin C rich organic Strawberry Extract soothes, tones and minimizes pores. Organic Acai Oil - high in Omegas-3 6 9, Vitamins B1 2 3 and Vitamins C and E - delivers powerful anti-aging benefits. Organic Evening Primrose and Linseed Oils reduce inflammation and balance moisture, as the phyto-protector Plankton Extract rejuvenates skin. Patented Oleosome Technology, derived from eco-certified organic Safflower and rich in moisturizing Vitamin E, enhances sun protection and helps time-release actives, resulting in 75% less actives! Crafted with 70% Certified Organic inactive ingredients. Made with Certified Organi see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tianna B.
Scranton , PA
I don't know how I ever survived summer without this stuff!!! I have historically had a love/hate relationship with sunscreen. I HATE the smell of sunblock- to the point that it nauseates me. And I have never found a sunscreen that I could use on my face that didn't 1) make me look like an oil slick 2) burn my eyes horribly or 3) make me want to vomit from the smell. However, as a naturally red headed Irish girl, it is kinda mandatory. Enter cools: this stuff is EVERYTHING! It smells amazing and is super gentle. My eyes never burn. It is non greasy and works great both under makeup and blends perfectly when I have to reapply. I can't say enough about this stuff. Definitely the only sunscreen I use on my face!!!
Chanelle T.
El segundo, CA
If I could give three and half stars I would. One star for it being organic, another star for smelling absolutely amazing, a third star for going on smooth and not burning the eyes, and half star for the moisture. I bought this thinking it would be good for running outdoors. It does way better than drug store sunscreen, but the moisturizing formula was a bit much for my skin every day. It made me break out if I wore it as a base sunscreen. The packaging is nice and the price point is pretty good for an organic sunscreen. Would probably work better for people with dry skin who are not prone to breakouts.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm usually very picky about sun protection and usually prefer Japanese/Korean sunscreens, but I'm a huge fan of Coola's sunscreens after sampling quite a few of them in past Birchboxes, this one included. While I do wish that the SPF were higher, this sunscreen is very silly and goes on like a dream without feeling heavy or greasy at all. While I would recommend a higher SPF if you're going to be out in the sun all day, this sunscreen is great for every day use if you know you won't be outside for more than 15 minutes at a time.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is the best! I tested this out in Vegas while sitting by the pool 3 days in a row when it was 95+ degrees. This was the first time sitting out in the sun for the year and I'm as pale as a vampire so I really didn't want to burn. The sunscreen blends in very well, smells absolutely incredible and does not make your face oily or break out. As far as its effectiveness, it protected me extremely well. Even when I was getting my face wet. I'm happy to say I didn't get burned, but got a nice tan thanks to Coola.
Sam H.
Naylor, GA
I received this sunscreen as part of an Ulta "beauty box" for summer that combined different items for $10. I love the smell of the sunscreen and the cooling effect it has on my face. It has yet to make me break out, which is rare for my acne prone-face. A great deal IF you find it in such box.
However, the normal price they are asking is very high and hard for a budget like mine with irregular income. I love the sunscreen and recommend it to others, but only when they are willing to dish out some money to use it.
Hayley R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I originally received this a sample from my Birchbox subscription. I love how it goes on smoothly and moisturizes in addition to being a sunscreen. I purchased a full size as part of a kit, so I got a great deal. However, it's a little pricey. I feel that a drugstore brand leaves a more matte finish (without a white film), whereas this is... not shiny, exactly, but almost a little stickier at first. However, that does make it function as a good primer if you're in a huge hurry!
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I'm allergic to sooooo many sunscreen products! Finding the perfect sunscreen for your face can be super frustrating ... Too greasy, smells awful, burns, allergic!

Finally sweet relief! Everything about this product makes me happy. I love the scent, texture, and protection level!

I keep it not only in my #beachbag, but also in my cycling kit for bike workouts, and at my desk for when I head out for the day! Love love love!
Liv H.
I just love this sunscreen. It's so moisturizing, yet lightweight. I've had nary a sunburnt face when I wear it. Think of summer and long roasty days at pools, lakes, beaches.. The cucumber lends such a comforting, cooling sensation when you apply and reapply. And I live in Central Texas, so you can imagine.
This is one of those products that I stash in the fridge- if you've never done that, try it! Talk about soothing.
Sarah M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with this stuff! I use it as my everyday sunscreen (specifically the cucumber scent with the matte finish) and am 100% hooked. For the first time I feel like I'm using a product that legitimately protects my skin without making me feel oily or loaded down with product. Added bonus - this may be in my head, but I swear the cucumber has a soothing effect, my skin looks ūüĎĆūüŹľ when I put this stuff on!
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
First off this product is great I've tried it several times and I enjoy it, as a higher end more coverage when it comes to protecting your skin it's well worth it. As someone who is a student and can't really shell out 30 dollars or so for something to wear ocassionally though it hurts my pocket but if I can find a deal on it I'd definitely buy it again. Way better than cheaper sunscreen products.
Emily L.
Does this cause breakouts?
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't seem to figure this one out:is it more like a moisturizer or sunscreen?
Luisanna C.
This is good for people with oily skin?
I'd like to know if this is very good moisturizer to put on before make up because I haven't use these so far so should it be good to put on the before I put on make up
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this last before having to reapply?