BY COOLA

Your invisible shield against the sun and elements. Our organic Face SPF 30 Moisturizer is your daytime lotion and SPF in one. The sheer, silky lotion nourishes skin and wears beautifully under makeup.

• How much does this cost? Where can I find it?1 Answers
  • Has this broken anyone out? My skin is generally pretty s...2 Answers
  • Would this be a good choice for someone who has sensitive...2 Answers
Kimberly G.
My absolute favorite. No stinging here. No weird smells and not greasy. Absorbs fast and protects like an invisible shield. I’m the type to allow my family some great vitamin d time in the sun and this protects their most gentle skin. Growing up I didn’t use sunblock but now I’m a mom I’ve changed and I always want the best for my babies. My 6 year old loves applying it to his face and helping me out with the youngest. He likes that it is so slippery he says. My go to product now is to make sure summer or snow my babies are protected on their gentle faces.
Tessa V.
I love using my COOLA Moisturizing Face sunscreen. It works great as a daily moisturizer or as a sunscreen for my days at the beach. I have fair skin and burn super fast but this product has been awesome and protects. It is sheer and lightweight and goes great under makeup. I make sure to reapply every few hours on the days I'm in the sun for a long period of time. Organic is always a plus!
Jennifer S.
Clifton Hts, PA
I took this product with me on vacation. It feels really good on my face and is not oily at all like some facial sunscreens. I did wear it with makeup as well and my makeup looked great over it. I will say that when I was on the beach I did have to reapply it several times. I did end up getting a little red in certain spots. It’s a really good everyday sunscreen.
Jasmine K.
Eugene , OR
Smell is pretty neutral nothing crazy overpowering, it works great I’ve used it a couple times never got burnt so that’s a plus i do reapply as well! Would say it’s pretty gentle on your skin and i haven’t noticed any breakouts from using this product! Definitely a good facial sunscreen
Kristin G.
Phenix City
The best daily sunscreen I have found for my face! I have sensitive skin and can be prone to breakouts with products that are too heavy. This one was gentle on my skin, and didn't feel heavy or too thick. It also doesn't have a strong smell which I like a lot.
Natalie L.
South Hadley, MA
I used this on a trip to the beach. It was a little on the slick side but not bad as far as sunscreens go. I did not breakout at all from this. My friend, however, also used this and did experience some breakouts. My skin is normal and hers is on the dryer side.
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
Coola is the suntan lotion I WANT to put on every single day. It feels more like a light moisturizer more so than your standard sunblock. Not greasy and always effective. I only wish it was a little less expensive, but you’re definitely getting a quality product.
Olivia G.
Jackson
This is a good sunscreen, but does not wear well under makeup at all! :( it ends up making your skin look like it’s peeling, since it gets bunched up under makeup. On its own it is a good sunscreen, and the packaging is very nice. I would recommend this product, just not to wear it under your makeup!
Anne ~.
Denver, CO
I give this product four out of five starts because of the way it sits on my skin. The coverage and protection is great, but there is a chalky residue left behind. I love that it’s organic and natural, but wish my skin absorbed it a little better.
anshanie S.
Orlando
I just got on the spf train. I am a fabfitfun subscriber and received this item in the summer box. I love love love it! I live in Florida where an spf is a must. Coola isn’t sticky, it’s smooth and moisturizing and doesn’t have that awful smell.
Justyne E.
Uxbridge, ON
Does anyone know if this sunscreen good for acne prone and sensitive skin?
Sharmin A.
Does anyone like the spray version of this spf?
Sam M.
Portland, OR
Has this broken anyone out? My skin is generally pretty sensitive to sunscreen!
Brittany S.
Los angeles
Would this be a good choice for someone who has sensitive skin? I have had a reaction to "higher" SPF face products before.
Lisa S.
How much does this cost? Where can I find it?