BY COOLA

Sunscreen with so much organic goodness. Our SPF 30 Moisturizer protects your skin while helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. This water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

Macy G.
The fact that this line has ingredients that I can trust should be enough, but they went above and beyond to deliver these amazing scents!! I ordered the Plumeria scent, and love love love it!! It's not overpowering and Definetly smells better than standard sunscreens. It glides on easy and sinks in leaving me feeling moisturied out in the sun, another plus!! This is a must try!
Naomi H.
Great scent, quick absorption and a good quality product. It is gentle on skin and long lasting. Should be fine for sensitive skin. A little more pricey than what I would usually bit but I think it is more effective than cheaper products.
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
I really loved the Coola sunscreen I got in my ipsy bag over the summer! It was so soft, not sticky and easy to rub into the skin. It even worked well with my kids and myself (I have super sensitive skin). It is a minerally feeling sunscreen so it's not super thick, which I like. The only problem I had with this sunscreen was the price and the fact that they didn't carry it anywhere around me at my local stores I shop at. If it was more readily available around me I would actually consider buying it. It is a great sunscreen.
Risha S.
Waterbury, CT
I have the trial size. It’s a great product and has great packaging! It’s compact size is very effective and easy to use. It definitely met my expectations and it would meet yours too! I highly recommend this product!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Coola sells sunscreen. This brand is more on the expensive side. I have very dry skin. I would recommended this product to others to buy. I would buy again in the future when I need. You can order this online.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Okay. This is a tough one. I absolutely LOVE COOLA products but I feel like they're way too expensive for what you get. I stock up when I find them on sale or have a gift card, but there's no way I can afford full price. As for the product itself, it's amazing. It's lightweight which is exactly what you want in the summer. It absorbs well without being greasy which is great for those of us with oily/combo skin. The packaging is very basic but without looking cheap. If you can afford it, this is the product to use.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Love the Coola brand! It always seems like such a daunting task to apply sunscreen, however Coolas cool packaging and smell make it all worth it! This kept my body protected while I was able to have fun in the son. Highly recommended!
Taneisha C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I liked this product. It get nice on my skin and kept it protected. I didn't break out afterwards either, I do think it still has that sunscreen application and smell that I'm not a fan of.
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Super awesome feels like gel! Easy to put on and actually moisturizes while it’s protecting your skin from the sun! I‎t is super smooth and doesn’t leave streaks or a typical sunscreen smell. Doesn’t leave you oily!
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Do you guys LIKE the scent of cucumber?
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Is this a good product?? Is it worth the money??
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
Does this product offers same length coverage as other big name products? And is it just as effective?
Mallory B.
Is this worth the money? what sets it apart from the basic drug store brands?
Natalie  C.
I've heard mixed reviews. Is this product worth it? And how long does the bottle last.

Amazon