BY COOLA

Natural Mineral Suncare. UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum. Chemical Free Sunscreen. 99% Natural. Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Ultra Water Resistant COOLA has perfected the art of blending organic and natural ingredients.  Zinc and Titanium Dioxide are evenly dispersed to maximize coverage and to minimize white residue.  COOLA Natural Mineral SPF formulas provide superior sun protection with a transparent application. Perfect for all outdoor activities! UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection utilizes.

• Thank you Birchbox for this free sample of Coola. i had not heard...2 Answers
  • Does this sink into the skin nicely or is it like a lot of other ...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Great on sensitive skin! It also has a nice smell and it is organic. This brand does not test on animals either which is a huge plus for me!" in 12 reviews
  • "COOLA suncare smells sooo nice and has such cute packaging, its enough to make me want it but the sunscreen also works really well and doesn't irritate my skin." in 1 review
  • "did not irritate my skin or eyes, smells good, and has a really nice matte finish." in 1 review
  • "This is a non-greasy product and keep this one in my beach bag/purse in case the kids need it quick." in 1 review
Kelli S.
I was such a fan of this sunscreen! It worked so well, even after swimming and sweating. It wasn't greasy, and soaked in and moisturized my skin so well! The scent was also pleasant. I'm so glad I found this, and definitely highly recommend you give it a try!
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I love this non-greasy sunscreen. My face does not like sunscreens and often burns or stings when it's applied, but the Coola Mineral is awesome. It feels great on the skin and doesn't leave me with a shiny face.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is a great sunscreen It feels great on and is very long lasting. It keeps me from burning and doesn’t Have a bad scent. would definitely recommend this to anyone. Will definitely buy again.
Nesha P.
I received this in my birch box and finally got around to using it today! Let me tell you, it feels so good on my skin. It doesn't give you an energizing feeling, however, it makes your face look less oily and it has minimal coverage. The coverage is perfect for an every day type of look if you don't wear a lot of make up. It's very matte to touch and dry. It didn't make my face feel more dry, but it definitely kept my face feeling less oily. I love it! I plan on buying the full tube right after I am done with my sample.
Melody L.
Austin, TX
No good for my rosacea. I broke out and had red cheeks for a couple of days. I got a sample in a subscription box. I know that it is on the pricier side. I have a very mild case of rosacea and most sunscreens I do have to be careful of. So what doesn't work for me may work for you.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
I AM A HUGE FAN OFF COOLA PRODUCTS, sunscreen is so essential for this summer of 2017! The sunscreen can be a little pricey but the quality of the product is top notch . The packaging is so sturdy and the lid doesn't leak . Great for throwing in your bag for a beach day!
Alixx B.
I love this product!! It keeps the sun off but has the perfect light coverage and doesn't make you look shiny or greasy like some sunscreens do. It also works great if you sweat, because it stays on. I've recommended this to a lot of people. I love the price too.
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
Coola is my go to sun screen products. I'm fair with red hair, so I need a lot of sun protection, but hate feeling greasy and slimey. I never feel that way with Coola. This product is especially good for exercising outside. Love it!
Becca M.
Baltimore, MD
This product is amazing. I first got a sample of it in a birchbox and it's become my favorite facial sunscreen! Because it's tinted, it gives your skin a glow and helps hide red patches white you're out in the sun without having to cake on foundation!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Meg P.
Does this sink into the skin nicely or is it like a lot of other sunscreens that just lie on top of the skin and look and feel greasy?
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Thank you Birchbox for this free sample of Coola. i had not heard of this brand before, but its as good if not better than some brand name ones. very hydrating, has SPF, goes on smooth and allows for flawless makeup. i have oily skin and i give this a thumbs up.