BY COOLA #12 in Body Sunscreen

A multi-tasking miracle, our Mineral Sport SPF 30 Citrus Mimosa Moisturizer protects your skin while also helping boost its own natural defenses against the sun. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, this water-resistant, non-greasy cream infuses skin with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating ingredients to keep it soft, smooth, and shielded. see more...

• Thank you Birchbox for this free sample of Coola. i had n...2 Answers
  • Does this sink into the skin nicely or is it like a lot o...4 Answers
Kimberly G.
Smells amazing and works very great and doesn’t sting like most sunblocks do when applied. I saw it first at Walgreens and actually liked the color of the bottle and that just grabbed my attention to pick it up. When I read the label I googled it and read about it and noticed the price was along the line if not a tad cheaper than a few others I would normally buy. When I used it on my 6 year old he didn’t squirm and pull away like he normally does. He liked the way it smelled and even asked to help apply it to himself. What mom doesn’t like an helpful kid who doesn’t fight ya while applying sunblock? While it doesn’t take long at all to absorb it allows them to get back to what they were doing or gets them just ready in general for some fun in the sun.
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
I got this for an amazing steal at TJMaxx and if I didn’t I probably wouldn’t have bought this. It sprays well but I feel like you don’t get too many applications out of the bottle. I thought I would like the smell more but to be honest it smells like jungle juice lol! It’s not that strong though so I don’t mind it. It’s not sticky and it definitely protects me from getting burned.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
What I love about this sunblock is that it’s super easy to use. And because it’s sprayable, it’s not gonna leave a white cast which can be an issue. The packaging is good and simple.
Aly P.
Really enjoyed this. Was a very refreshing sunscreen that didn't leave a white cast at all. Left a beautiful finish on the skin and felt very refreshing. Only thing I didn't like about it is it has a little bit of an alcoholy smell and feel. I didn't mind it but don't know if it's drying to the skin
Kelli S.
I was such a fan of this sunscreen! It worked so well, even after swimming and sweating. It wasn't greasy, and soaked in and moisturized my skin so well! The scent was also pleasant. I'm so glad I found this, and definitely highly recommend you give it a try!
Lisa D.
This is pretty expensive for a sunscreen. I bought it because it is organic and mostly use it on my small children.   The spray also makes for easier application.  I probably won’t repurchase because of the steep price tag.
Kayla M.
Lauderdale , MN
I love Coola! While it is pricey, it’s the only sunscreen that won’t eat away at a spray tan. This is an essential product for when I’m on a beachy vacation with a sunless tan! The smell is to die for and not like any other sunscreen.
Jocelyn B.
Fairfield, CA
This sunscreen spray is one of the best I’ve ever used. When I spray it the smell is like a dream! It’s also not sticky at all when I spray it on and the most important thing is that it protects my skin! I would definitely recommend
Maggie H.
I picked this up for a bargain at my local Marshall’s. The smell is fantastic, it isn’t sticky or heavy like many other sunscreens. It’s very easy to use and stays in place all day. I would recommend this product to others! The price was perfect.
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
My favorite spray sunscreen! It smells great and it keeps my skin safe! Better ingredients! I love how it is cruelty free! I would recommend all of the coola products! It also doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky!
Meg P.
Does this sink into the skin nicely or is it like a lot of other sunscreens that just lie on top of the skin and look and feel greasy?
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Thank you Birchbox for this free sample of Coola. i had not heard of this brand before, but its as good if not better than some brand name ones. very hydrating, has SPF, goes on smooth and allows for flawless makeup. i have oily skin and i give this a thumbs up.

back