COOLA Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip

Lip, lip, hooray! Each one of our Mineral Liplux® adds a hint of subtle, rosy color using naturally-derived pigments while protecting, nourishing and softening your lips. Organic Cupuaçu Butter and Mongongo Oil deliver an ultra-creamy texture that smooths and nourishes lips while keeping them hydrated, so they look healthy, plump, and youthful.

How does this compare to  Supergoop! Fusion Lip Balm SPF 30, Mint, 0.5 fl.oz. ?  I know Coola has a tint (bonus!), but doesn't it also moisturize as well as protect?
Does it taste like cola too?
Are they very pigmented?
Start your review of COOLA Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip!
Product Highlights
“Amazing lipstick! It’s doesn’t smear or make you lips dry. BUT! If you smudge your lips together before it’s dry it won’t set well” in 3 reviews
Montpelier, OH
COOLA Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip uploaded by Tasha H.
Review for: Bonfire - Copper Bronze
I received this in my June 2019 BeautyFIX subscription box. It comes in a very nice, durable component. Its metal & screws on so could be tossed into a purse without worrying about the cap coming off. Its pretty sheer, more like a tinted chapstick than a full on lipstick which is nice when you just want a wash of color. Pretty moisturizing not drying.
Collegeville, PA
I loved the color it provided, this shade is definitely best for light-skin girls with olive undertones, or dark-skin girls. I get very tan and olive in the summer and it’s beautiful, but in the winter when I am ghostly pale, my lips look brown and it is not moisturizing enough. Works better in warmer/sunnier weather. Just bought the nude shade! Love it
Middleton, MA
Coola Mineral Liplux SPF 30 in Tan Line is a smart spf product, because lips are often forgotten when it comes to sun protection. This tinted lip balm is on the harder side, but applied to the lips evenly. The color was very light and barely visible on the lips. I didn't like the taste as it tasted like sunscreen
Review for: Nude Beach - Light Pink
This lip balms are really nice, especially for summer. The shades are pretty and they have sun protection which I love. When my lips are feeling dry this feels nice on and gives just a kiss of color. And I love the sturdy packaging, I appreciate that the cap twists on so it won’t come open during travel and leave a mess in your bag.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
How amazing is to find a lip balm that has 30spf and its water proof it last for 80 minutes and I enjoy the natural color that it gives to my lips, I can go out of my house without this
Portland, OR
Review for: Tan Line - Rich Coral
I love the Coola lip line, these balms are not only moisturizing but they provide protection from the sun. I always prefer to have SPF in my balms to prevent aging and deep set lines. Tan line is my favorite, this color is flattering when I’m fair skinned and when I fake tan!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Firecracker - Bold Red
Love love love this lip tint. By far the best product I have tried to keep my lips hydrated and protected from the sun. Down in Miami the sun is always beaming and Coola keeps my lips protected from getting burned. I always keep this handy for everyday.
College Park , MD
Review for: Summer Crush - Deep Pink
This balm has a great light texture that is perfect for summer - stays for a while but not too sticky. I also like that there is no scent or flavor. Unfortunately there is like zero pigment. Way too expensive for a what’s essentially a clear balm.
Arlington
Review for: Firecracker - Bold Red
Sooo who doesn’t wanna look good while at the same time you are protecting your lips? I mean YAAAS please! Is small so It doesn’t use a lot of space at your bag, nice shade btw! Definitely going to buy another shade to the collection!
Washington, DC
Review for: Skinny Dip
The tint is nice, just a hint of color but not too much.  It is a little dry though, and can drag across your lips.  It also is kind of grainy.  I like it for the summer, but it's not something that I would repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Los Angeles
a year ago
Sherry E. • 8 months ago
It is not as good as the Supergoop in my opinion...I find it a bit drying but the tint is nice...I purchased two different shades of the Coola but I will not repurchase...
Maurice, LA