BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
Courtany G.
Birmingham, AL
I have used many Coola products and have been very impressed with each. This mineral (and tinted) sunscreen is a great staple to my daily regimen. I never remember to put sunscreen on my face, but with this sunscreen I use it as a base when applying my makeup. The tint is great for evening my skin tone when I want to go to the pool and not put on full makeup. It's light and non- greasy. Great product and I would recommend!
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I'm a bit unsure if I love this 100%. On one hand, I absolutely love that it's matte and actually helps keep my foundation looking matte throughout the day. It's also mineral based, feels very light and cruelty free which is hard to find. I also like how light this feels... It's like a fluffy mousse.
On the other hand, I find it feels too siliconey to the point where it's too slippery... This is def not a deal breaker, I just wished it didn't feel like I'm just putting silicone in my skin. It's also expensive, about $43cad (I did have a coupon to use on well.ca) so I would only purchase if there was a sale.
However there is enough pros that'll make me want to continue using it. This is also a sunscreen that I will definitely bring on vacation because of the matte finish because I prefer not to use foundation or powder when traveling (this is great at keeping my skin from looking too greasy during the day)
Even though this says tinted, I barely notice a difference on my skin. I love this so much I just bought a backup!
Rachel S.
North Andover, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product as a sample and decided to use it yesterday after the shower! My skin was feeling awfully dry and I don’t usually use SPF moisturizers so I figured I’d give it a go.

This bb cream was so smooth, airy, and whipped kind of like a mousse. It went on like air which made me nervous that I was just blending it into nothing. But a few min later once it was settled, my skin was BABY soft.

I did my makeup routine regularly and it played so nicely with my daily products. I would love to Ofer a full size of this product to try it during a longer period of time because I truly believe they’re on to something great here!

It is expensive so maybe once I decide to treat myself they’ll have me sold as a regular! We’ll see.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product . The coverage is about average for that of a tinted moisturizer . It helps to even out the complexion some while giving an almost blurred look to imperfections . I would say the feel is velvet like . I’ve tried other tinted moisturizer products and they have felt very emollient and can leave the skin feeling tacky after . This product doesn’t feel like that at all and leaves the skin feeling smooth and matte . You won’t need to apply any additional products in order to make this fee comfortable . I will say if you are very dry you may not love this because it could potentially settle into your dry patches and point those areas out more but other than that it’s a fantastic product that I highly recommend !
Kateryna P.
I have combination skin and this mineral sunscreen is perfect for me! Good protect without any white residue.  It has velvety soft finish, but not enough tint. My makeup go over it well and my skin stay matte all day. I like this sunscreen because it does not feel like a sunscreen.
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
I have been using this along with after washing with Vasanti brighten up, Roc mouisterizer, and derma-e all before applying make up. Together they do a great job of brightening and smoothing complexion.
Haley Y.
I love the consistency,it says matte but it’s more on the oily side but I love he way it makes my face feel.Its kind of like protective foundation.Its very light feeling.I don’t really use it like that but it’s a very good product!
Cassandra G.
I had got this in brichbox and man I fell in love with this product such a good I use this before I put on my makeup it amazing too bad though it was small size I am bout to buy a big one
Shayna T.
Irvine
I have a couple different primers I use, some differ from others.. I like this one alot for the simple fact that it is a spf 30 mineral sunscreen, it's unscented and it gives your skin an immediate line-smoothing matte finish and fights signs of aging caused by the sun. This time of year is when you need it the most! Plus, it has plant protection. The matte tint to it is just the cherry on top! 😍
Emilee H.
I received this in a sample bag with a large purchase from ulta. It definitely see myself buying a full version. I like that this sunscreen is matte tint, is natural, farm to face, and cruelty free.bit feels really nice when applied.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Johnna G.
california
I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. Which one would YOU get? I need it to: • work well with my oily to acne prone skin • be worn under makeup • not leave white marks • be worth the $$ • actually protect my skin, especially after facial peels