BY COOLA

• I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented ...7 Answers
  • How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cate F.
Wilton, CT
The consistency of this is pretty thick and whipped. I found it clogs my pores a bit and I wouldn't suggest it for use under makeup. I used to use this in the summer on no makeup days but then I switches to the Volition Beauty Luminizing Shield which leaves a glow to the skin and has a more traceless finish.
Norma T.
Gilbert , SC
I got this from a Birchbox and it was just a sample I loved it so much I bought two and I usually don’t buy expensive makeup unless I know it works and I love it.
Christine f.
10001
I got coola in a birchbox, and I love the brand. It is a light lotion that feels like a moisturizer and can be used for everyday wear, even under makeup. It won't look greasy like a normal sunscreen either.
Maygen R.
Fav item for summer great to freshen face up and keep it protected. A little goes a long way. It works great the price is a little premium but if you don’t use it everyday it will last for a while. A vacation bag must have. I would but again
Veronica T.
76020
I am very excited to try this! I just bought one from Birchbox and got a great deal. It is pricey, so we will see.
Ashley H.
San Francisco
Goes on smooth, very gentle, non-greasy, non-irritating. Tint is negligible though so needed to touch up with concealer.
Sydney L.
This is my most favorite, most worn, and most loved face product. My skin is so obnoxiously sensitive to sunscreen, but I have been using this religiously for the past 5-6 years. It makes my skin look so natural and is not overly greasy. Don’t let the “matte tint” scare you if you have dry skin-I have dry skin and this works so well for me. I highly, highly recommend this product. I couldn’t live without it.
Ter J.
Dallas, TX
I am naturally oily, especially when I am sweating at the pool/beach and I really liked that this was a matte finish. I liked the product, but not sure I was in love.
Liz R.
Binghamton
Purchased at: Sephora
Nothing, NOTHING feels as good as this unscented Coola spf moisturizer sliding on your skin. It leaves my face feeling seriously silky smooth. Like Idealist silky smooth. Why not 5 stars then? I’m not in love with the tint, frankly. Can’t seem to find the right shade and as soon as its on my skin it looks much too dark. By the way this product gets a GREAT rating from EWG for NOT destroying the coral reefs or putting your health at risk. To me that is a HUGE benefit
Sonya P.
Windsor
Why do unscented things always have a terrible smell? This stuff works pretty well, but it does go on a little greasy and honestly smells terrible... almost clinical if that makes sense? I would use it again but probably would not purchase again if I didn't have to
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Johnna G.
california
I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. Which one would YOU get? I need it to: • work well with my oily to acne prone skin • be worn under makeup • not leave white marks • be worth the $$ • actually protect my skin, especially after facial peels