BY COOLA

• I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented ...7 Answers
  • How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
It goes on so light and leaves your skin incredibly soft. It offers sunscreen plus A light tint that's just enough to even out your complexion. Not drying bit not oily. It's awfully pricey but it doesn't take much.
Tina B.
Tamarac, FL
I love this sunscreen! I first tried it as a sample and was immediately hooked. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave you sticky or filmy, plus it smells amazing -- not too strong and not too weak. When ever I travel, I make sure to add Coola to my suitcase. It's a must, especially for the summer!
Courtnie C.
hazard
I love this stuff!! Didn’t break me out (I’m so sensitive!) smells great. Tint isn’t too much. The price is worth it. And it really does protect my skin!
Timeya V.
New Castle , DE
This product gives very light coverage, so I use it like a primer. I love it for mineral spf, and lightweight formula - it works great.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I'm kindof obsessed with this stuff. I got it as a deluxe sample and tried it out one day because I was traveling and had forgotten my usual BB cream. I use this all the time for just about everything: as a BB cream, as a daily face sunscreen, as a primer, as a moisturizer. It goes on so smooth and definitely leaves a matte finish all day long. M face still does build up quite a bit of oil during the day but with this you really can't see it as much. I always want to use an SPF on my face but can;t stand how greasy they usually make my face. Even though I wish it came in a bigger/more affordable size, I still love and will continue to buy this stuff.
tagmmr R.
This is my favorite product! I recommend this to everyone I know. I buy multiple at once so I don’t run out. The matte tint is like a super light primer with the benefit of a sunscreen. This and mascara and I’m ready for the day. No breakouts or pimples and a little bit goes a long way. Meaning, I don’t need to use a lot. It’s got a great silky feel as well.

I received this as a sample in a Birchbox and as soon as it was out I had to have more. I've used their scented untinted sunscreen as well but I prefer the tint. I do use the untinted for the beach on my face instead of suntan lotions. Good stuff!
Lara K.
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and I love the benefit of the spf. I get compliments on my glowing skin everyday I use it.
Michelle H.
Malvern
This stuff is awesome! I love that it blends into my skin so well and it leaves a matte finish so it gives me the slightest amount of coverage, which is exactly what I want in the summertime! The fact that it has SPF 30 is just a major plus because then I don’t have to worry about putting sunscreen under or over any makeup I might try to be wearing. A+++
Blanca C C.
San Ysidro, CA
This is my favorite face sunscreen! It won't clog pores and leaves my skin smooth ready to apply my makeup. I wish it's easier to find i would like to get more products of this brand for body and face suncreen.
Keana S.
Great for summer! Didn't break out my super sensitive skin. It's very sheer, but I would say to pick a shade lighter otherwise it will dry orange.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Johnna G.
california
I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. Which one would YOU get? I need it to: • work well with my oily to acne prone skin • be worn under makeup • not leave white marks • be worth the $$ • actually protect my skin, especially after facial peels