BY COOLA

• I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented ...7 Answers
  • How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie R.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff applies really oddly, it comes out a weird consistency and just sits on the skin, so it looks really unnatural. Would not buy again
Dawn S.
Mobile
I first received a sample and loved it, but once I purchased it I was not as impressed. It came out kind of watery and didn't feel as though the sunscreen worked as well as regular sunscreen. For what I got I felt I paid too much. I wouldn't recommend this product or purchase it again.
LA F.
This product did not work with my skin at all. Even though it is matte and easy to blend it leaves this residue on the skin. I would wash my face after being out in the sun and it would take forever to get all the product off. It felt very silicony and my face broke out after using it.
Madison T.
st louis t
Purchased at: ULTA
This product didn’t work for me and it made me feel greasy. it was kind of pricey for the fact didn’t work at all. After using this product my whole entire face had burned, I don’t recommend this product to anyone.
Margarita A.
Did not like it. Wasn’t really a tint at all it was just a slob of suncreen with a white color overpowering the “tint”.
brittney g.
Leighton , AL
It felt good on the skin smooth and creamy but it didn’t do nothing for me...I would rather have a B.B. cream with spf
Alexis A.
Okmulgee, OK
I received this product in my birchbox. I thought it was ok but it made my acne go crazy. I won't purchase
Devon S.
Not good, dosent apply well and i find it burns me, it also really dosent apply well after washing off and trying to put make up on
Ashley S.
Stockton, CA
This stuff is completely useless. There is no “tint” when applied to skin so I wouldn’t call it a BB cream. When applied to the skin, it clings to any dry patches I have. It blends out in a way that I can’t tell where I’ve applied it on my face so I have never gone out with it for fear of getting a burn on the parts I missed.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what, but when I squeezed the product out it felt so greasy and gross. I didn't even want to put it on my face.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Johnna G.
california
I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. Which one would YOU get? I need it to: • work well with my oily to acne prone skin • be worn under makeup • not leave white marks • be worth the $$ • actually protect my skin, especially after facial peels