BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
With summer now in full swing I decided to give this gem a try. I wanted something to give me a bit of color and protect from the sun without leaving me feeling cakey. I am in love with this stuff, it's magic in a tube. It's so lightweight my face feels like nothing is on it but covers great. I also love that it has sunscreen and of course is natural.
Shannon R.
I really like this stuff. It has 30spf, unscented, slight tint and a matte finish. It doesn’t make my face look greasy like a lot of sunscreens do. I also like that the tint isn’t dark so anyone can use it.
Jennifer C.
Winnipeg, MB
Awesome stuff. I even liked how it felt on my face which most sunscreen feels tacky this doesn't. It's a little pricey compared to regular sunscreen but it's worth it.
Keana S.
Great for summer! Didn't break out my super sensitive skin. It's very sheer, but I would say to pick a shade lighter otherwise it will dry orange.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
I love this stuff! Loved the way it went on and how it wore! Great for days you will be in the sun!
Sofia V.
I got this product in my Birchbox. Love how the product is a tinted moisturizer as well as a sunscreen for my face. The moistened creates a matte finish to your skin, not making your skin look oily. I would totally buy the product.
Lara K.
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and I love the benefit of the spf. I get compliments on my glowing skin everyday I use it.
Fabi S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I found this wonderful spf 30 unscented matte tint moisturizer while on vacation last Summer in Maui Hawaii.  We were on our family Summer vacation and I forgot to take my regular sunscreen. I checked the resort's store for a good sunscreen for my face and the store clerk recommended this product.  I loved it so much that this has become my goto facial sunscreen.  I love that it does not have a scent and it does not cause breakouts.
Carly A.
Pocono Lake
I use this every time I'm out in the sun without makeup on. The tint is very very mild. I think it could work for alot of different skin tones. I'm a very fair and neutral. And all it really does is even out some redness. It doesn't really look like I have a tint on my face. However the matte part of it is amazing. I don't get oily at all which is always a major concern with sunscreen. So this is like magic to me. I will continue to buy this over and over again.
Yvette L.
New Orleans, LA
It blends so well into my skin. When apply to skin it’s a powdery feel and it’s absorbs in to the skin so well. It like it a lot. I received this in my Ipsy bag awhile ago. Great product
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Johnna G.
california
I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. Which one would YOU get? I need it to: • work well with my oily to acne prone skin • be worn under makeup • not leave white marks • be worth the $$ • actually protect my skin, especially after facial peels