BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Emilee H.
I received this in a sample bag with a large purchase from ulta. It definitely see myself buying a full version. I like that this sunscreen is matte tint, is natural, farm to face, and cruelty free.bit feels really nice when applied.
Anita W.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very silky and smooth sunscreen. I’m not entirely sure that this protects my face enough from the sun on its own so I use it in combination with the Coola 50 SPF white tea sunscreen. Also not great for you if your skin is on the dryer side since this is mattifying.COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
Love it! I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and wore it during a marathon relay I ran and this held up like a dream. It was light and stayed on through my sweat! Plus the tint was just enough to even out my skin tone ever so slightly so I still looked cute despite the running! I will definitely be purchasing the full size ASAP
Lauren W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this in the mail and was instantly hooked. It’s a face primer-spf-moisturizer all in one, and has clean ingredients. Helps to reduce the appearance of pores while keeping my skin protected. I love that it’s unscented too, as my skin can be sensitive to fragrance.
Fabi S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I found this wonderful spf 30 unscented matte tint moisturizer while on vacation last Summer in Maui Hawaii.  We were on our family Summer vacation and I forgot to take my regular sunscreen. I checked the resort's store for a good sunscreen for my face and the store clerk recommended this product.  I loved it so much that this has become my goto facial sunscreen.  I love that it does not have a scent and it does not cause breakouts.
Valerie G.
Alachua
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wanted to love this sunscreen, as I had heard great things about it. While it did the job, it was just way too heavy for my skin and ended up breaking me out a bit. My skin is acne prone, so I have to be picky about my sunscreens. For the price, I wouldn’t repurchase.
💐Marianela🌻🇩🇴 R.
New York
I don't like sunscreens with a strong scent. So this one was perfect. The texture is so divine. You have to shake it well, but it comes out like a light whipped mousse and feels velvety to the touch as you apply it. It immediately absorbs to the skin, no oily or chalky feeling.
Julie E.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Most days if I'm just chilling around the house I don't wear foundation I just wear this. It applies smooth like a buttery dream, is great for sensitive skin and allergy-prone folks because it's unscented. It keeps matte for hours and hours and protects my skin like a dream!
BreAnna H.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is amazing! It goes on so smooth, with a consistency that is easy to apply and matte so your face doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. Perfect 30 spf for under your makeup also! A matte finish is exactly what I look for! Sunscreen, matte finish and fights aging with anti-oxidants!
Olivia A.
New York
I use this product regularly during the summertime. The matte finish takes the shine away but it is also a very hydrating moisturizer. The SPF is an added bonus and because of the "mineral" base your face never gets too sticky if you apply multiple layers of this.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.