BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Ali C.
Toronto
Wish this was my holy grail but it wasn’t! Didnt like the way it went on or stayed on my face.
Melissa D.
San Juan, PR
Perfect for sensitive skin & recommended for people who have rosacea. Fragance free a must!
natalia s.
Belle River
very cool product and feels nice on your skin . i use this mostly in the summer time :)
Shannon F.
This is awesome stuff. It not only has sunscreen it also mattifies my face. Love it
Crystal P.
Angus, ON
This is a nice sunscreen. It blends in beautifully and doesn't make my makeup break down throughout the day. It does make my skin itch though, but most sunscreens do. I am very sensitive to sunscreens for some reason. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone who doesn't have that problem though.
Raluca T.
San Diego , CA
This is a really nice brand originally from San Diego. I loved using their sunscreen this past summer of 2018 and I love how light they feel on my skin. They don’t seem to clog the pores which I love as my combination skin doesn’t need any more oil.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.