BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Chieko T.
minami yukigaya ootaku, Tokyo
I like and will use regularly I can use it on my whole body. it looks fine I like that it has a matte finish.I am so glad I found it! This really is the best matte .
Marissa R.
Kelowna, BC
I love love love this brand. I love that it is mineral based, it smells good, everything about it is wonderful. And sunscreen is super important in skincare!
Daria
Very light on your skin, protects it from the sun while serving as very subtle a bb cream. It's a great product but I don't think it's worth its price.
Michelle C.
I like how it smooths out my face, but it's barely tinted. It was really good when I had oily skin but now my face is dry and it pills up slightly.
ana b.
Doral, FL
Amazing!!!! I am so picky when it comes to sunscreen products and I LOVE this one. It feels like you have nothing on, it is very comfortable.
Timeya V.
New Castle , DE
This product gives very light coverage, so I use it like a primer. I love it for mineral spf, and lightweight formula - it works great.
Devon S.
Not good, dosent apply well and i find it burns me, it also really dosent apply well after washing off and trying to put make up on
Jessica C.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice texture- velvety almost. It has a nice,light scent. It rubs in smoothly and I don’t find that it pulls under make-up.
Marie-Josée M.
Laval, QC
Best sun product ever and it's natural! Seem like a silicone base but it's natural. Really the feeling on the skin is amazing.
MEEMS. O.
Unscented and matte !? What more could a girl ask for !? This stuff is amazing works well and absorbs into the skin nicely
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.