BY COOLA

• I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented ...7 Answers
  • How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel P.
Hickory
I love love love this product in the summer time when I’ve got a good tan going and don’t need much coverage!
Sara M.
Portland , OR
Loved this product I got mine through a subscription box but my only problem is the cost .
Jessica K.
Great spf, not greasy just awesome. I will use this on a no makeup day and feel great. I have dry skin and it is not drying at all.
Melody B.
I like to keep this in my beach bag for extra sun protection. It did stay matte on me. The sheer tint is nice but not enough coverage to use in place of a CC cream or foundation. I would buy this again and recommend it to friends.
Justine P.
Fountain co
I was not a big fan of this product, I feel like it made my face kind of greasy and it leaves a bit of that white tinge. I like my combo moisturizer and spf from Cerave more.
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this when I know we will be taking pictures while out in the sun. It hides my hot, red face with the tint. And it’s organic which I love. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a tinted moisturizer.
Tracy B.
Wooster
Purchased at: ULTA
What I like about Coola is a little goes a long way . With it being a tint it was great for the summer months , when I didn’t feel like putting on a foundation. I so recommend this product for other .
Lucy T.
Maplewood
I received this as a sample in my birchbox and loved it, however, the price has kept me from re purchasing. I don't wear makeup but this evened out out my skin tone and moisturizer at the same time which was great.
Carol H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great sunscreen for anyone looking for a matte finish! Prefer this one to the white tea one from coola. This is ultra lightweight and layers beautifully above face creams. It can also act as a nice primer due to its soft matte finish.
Ella D.
London
I’ve been using Coola for 3 years and am IN LOVE. Its active ingredients are non-nano titanium dioxide and zinc oxide which are both planet friendly and the best protection against UV rays.  Other sunblocks that I’ve used in the past contain those same active ingredients but only work if you have a thick white layer. I end up looking a bit scary🙈.  Coola stays on as a barrier; it is so smooth and light that it is actually fun to apply! 🙌🙌 The only downside to Coola is that it is a bit pricy for my recent post-grad budget😬.