BY COOLA

• I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented ...7 Answers
  • How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Baylee C.
west chester, ohio
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the fact that this is a non-scented so that I know that there’s no extra additives into it and it works great on my skin and it does not make me break out, and it also helpsFight the sun on a hot summer day
Rachel k.
lakewood
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love love this mineral sunscreen. I either use it as a tinted moisturizer without makeup or a bb cream/ primer before makeup.
Christy Moore K.
Hampton
Purchased at: ULTA
It was ok but not the best I have used the texture is what I didn’t like. But my face didn’t get sun.
mary beth m.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells decent and doesnt leave any white casting on my skin. My skin did feel a bit tight as the day went on.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this sunscreen. I normally hate the sticky residue that I get on my face but this doesn’t leave it at all.
Laney H.
Boise, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best two in one tinted sunscreen ever. Almost always forget to put sunscreen on before my makeup in the summer so this is perfect because I don’t have to remember, i just use this product!
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this when I know we will be taking pictures while out in the sun. It hides my hot, red face with the tint. And it’s organic which I love. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a tinted moisturizer.
Tracy B.
Wooster
Purchased at: ULTA
What I like about Coola is a little goes a long way . With it being a tint it was great for the summer months , when I didn’t feel like putting on a foundation. I so recommend this product for other .
Rachel P.
Hickory
I love love love this product in the summer time when I’ve got a good tan going and don’t need much coverage!
Carol H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great sunscreen for anyone looking for a matte finish! Prefer this one to the white tea one from coola. This is ultra lightweight and layers beautifully above face creams. It can also act as a nice primer due to its soft matte finish.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
Maria M.
Is this worth the buy? I currently use the Cetaphil one.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted moisturizers as foundation or base and just wondered if it's super oily like sunscreen? Shiny? Good coverage?
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Is this waterproof? Could I wear it to the beach/pool and get in the water without having to reapply constantly?