BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Paola Z.
Moroleon, Guanajuato
Lo amo! Es mi protector solar favorito , 100% recomendado . Deja la piel super hidratada , sin sensacion grasosa ni residuos blancos. Tiene una textura  como de silicon y deja una piel perfecta y aterciopelada , por el tinte que tiene puedes usarla com prebase de maquillaje o sin este y la piel se te ve como de bebe, te empareja el tono y disimula los poros y rojeces perfecto.
Krystle P.
Hamilton, ON
Love the texture, and how light this feels. It is easy to forget that I have this on coz it feels just like my skin. My only issue with this is when I have oil based serums underneath, coz it tends to bunch up. But this does not bother me that much coz I barely use oil based serums when I know I will be under the sun.
Jennifer C.
Winnipeg, MB
Awesome stuff. I even liked how it felt on my face which most sunscreen feels tacky this doesn't. It's a little pricey compared to regular sunscreen but it's worth it.
Yasmin W.
Love this product because it's tinted and as I have acne/blemishes I like the extra coverage it gives even when I'm lying by the pool. It's been a holy grail for me during the summer. I love that it has a tint to it and that it controls my oils throughout the day! Will defiantly be repurchasing this next summer!
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Ashley T.
Hannon, ON
I love this sunscreen. The matte tint adds the perfect touch to make sure my face isn’t greasy and there’s no flashback in photos. Sits under makeup perfectly. I wish it was cheaper though.
April P.
Port Hope, ON
Nice product, no issues with breakouts which is a bonus and product is lightweight, dries quickly. Only drawback is price, but if it's in your budget definitely worth it!
Blair P.
Piedmont, OK
Great sunscreen but it did end up making my make up not sit on my skin as nicely as I would like. I would not wear it under make up personally but think it is still a solid sunscreen.
Sarah U.
I recently bought this on a trip to ulta after getting a bad face sunburn. So far I absolutely love this! It gives a sheen of colour and it makes me matte. It doesn't smell like anything really. It's pretty pricey. 36$ us. But I love the protection it gives. On days like today when it's 90f I will just wear this for the protection and not feel so naked without makeup.
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
This is the best facial sunscreen ever! When you put it on it has a silky feel and diapers into almost nothing when rubbed in.it works as a great makeup primer and helps to keep my face matte all day long even in my zone which can be super oily. I also love it though for when I'm not wearing makeup because the slight tint to it gives the smallest amount of coverage and helps me from feeling completely bare. Well worth the price!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.