BY COOLA #60 in Facial Sunscreen

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Eileen R.
A little of this product goes a looooong way. The texture is like a whipped gel but it has a velvety silicone feel when it's on my skin. I find that if I have flaky skin from acne I hold off on using it because it can make the flakes more visible, but otherwise this is my go to spf base product.
Sydney C.
Normal
This was a nice sunscreen. I used it under my makeup to help give me a tinted glow when I didn’t want to put a full face on. Other than I knew it was on it didn’t really do anything for me.
Enitsuj L.
marion
I love Coola. I have very sensitive skin and this is one of 2 sunscreens that do not irritate me. Light scent and keeps my fair skin protected. I wear alone often but also wear under makeup
Bella Z.
Totowa nj
I like that this gave me spf and that it’s a natural brand. I thought I could go without makeup and just use this somedays because it’s tinted. However, it barely gave me any coverage. Also, it felt like a primer- very tacky and silicone-like. Not the biggest fan and I wouldn’t purchase again.
Monika D.
Houston
I absolutely loved this so much especially because It was SPF 30 I got this in the sample sized I actually used it all I would buy it again it’s kind of expensive so I am thinking about it
Anneliese M.
This moisturizer is my go-to for the summer. I like that it’s tinted and matte so even when you sweat, it doesn’t leave your face oily. It works great to moisturize and block out the sun!
Emilee H.
I received this in a sample bag with a large purchase from ulta. It definitely see myself buying a full version. I like that this sunscreen is matte tint, is natural, farm to face, and cruelty free.bit feels really nice when applied.
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
Love it! I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and wore it during a marathon relay I ran and this held up like a dream. It was light and stayed on through my sweat! Plus the tint was just enough to even out my skin tone ever so slightly so I still looked cute despite the running! I will definitely be purchasing the full size ASAP
💐Marianela🌻🇩🇴 R.
New York
I don't like sunscreens with a strong scent. So this one was perfect. The texture is so divine. You have to shake it well, but it comes out like a light whipped mousse and feels velvety to the touch as you apply it. It immediately absorbs to the skin, no oily or chalky feeling.
Raquel K.
I love this product because it is easy to use before I head out the door in the morning. Provides a natural amount of coverage and keeps my face protected from the sun. I would definitely recommend this product. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.